Highlighted

Why does Adobe CC install Maxon apps such as Cinema 4D? Do I need these?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to After Affects, do I need these addtional apps? Do I need to pay for these as I'm asked to create an Maxon account? 

J

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why does Adobe CC install Maxon apps such as Cinema 4D? Do I need these?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to After Affects, do I need these addtional apps? Do I need to pay for these as I'm asked to create an Maxon account? 

J

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are part of the package, provide useful tools, take very little space, and can be useful in a lot of projects. If you don't use the features you don't have to register. The only purpose of the registration is to provide you with updates and some additional free tools. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0