• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Bridge FILTER has dissapeared alongside Collections and Export on bottom left of screen

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Bridge CC, I use the ESSENTIALS workspace enabling me to see labels and star ratings under each thumbnail. Suddenly labels and star ratings do not show under the thumbnails, nor does the FlLTER option appear on the bottom left hand pane alongside COLLECTIONS and EXPORT.

If I  switch the workspace to FILMSTRIP, Filter reappears and labels and star ratings show under thumbnails

Can anyone assist me rectify the situation using Essentials.

Thanks,

Basil

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2020 Oct 20, 2020

Choosing a workspace is not the only way to open the panels; they are also accessible from the Window menu so that you can add a panel to any workspace, or so you can re-open a panel that’s accidentally closed. If you click the Window menu, is there a check mark next to Filter? If not, select Window > Filter to open the Filter panel again.

You can also right-click a tab where you want a panel like Filter to appear; the list of panels appears so you can choose Filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choosing a workspace is not the only way to open the panels; they are also accessible from the Window menu so that you can add a panel to any workspace, or so you can re-open a panel that’s accidentally closed. If you click the Window menu, is there a check mark next to Filter? If not, select Window > Filter to open the Filter panel again.

You can also right-click a tab where you want a panel like Filter to appear; the list of panels appears so you can choose Filter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your tip to right click where I want a panel to appear.

It worked and I am back to "normal"

Basil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The funny thing is I’ve been using Bridge for years and never knew you could right-click there, I always opened panels from the Window menu before. I only discovered the right-click by accident, when I decided to answer your question. So thanks for asking your question, I learned something!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines