• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lumetri Color sliders not working

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2023 Dec 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there. This just started happening in the last week or two. When I go to use Lumetri Color, the sliders all start all the way to the left as shown in the picture. There default values all show 0 as well. Then, at the slightest touch, the slider will jump all the way to the right and max out the value. So the slider does not work, and it only allows default, or max. no in between. I can adjust settings just fine by typing in the values, but this take way longer and i cant see the change gradually. Premiere is up to date, running 24.1.0 and my macbook is a 16" 2023 with an m2pro chip and 16gb of ram. Sometimes this issue happens and sometimes it doesn't. I have tried resetting my computer, resetting premiere, it just seems to happen when it feels like it.

Thanks.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Color

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Hi Community,

Please check Fixed Issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html.

Fixed:

Slider controls in the Lumetri Color panel jumped all the way to the left if a Lumetri preset was created in Premiere Pro 24.1.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
19 Comments
Participant ,
Jan 12, 2024 Jan 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue.Screenshot 2024-01-12 121053.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue as both of you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be an issue with Lumetri presets. When I place a fresh new instance of Lumetri, I don't get this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am epxerincing the same issue as are many other users.

Here is a similar thread on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/premiere/comments/18j9dn5/lumetri_color_sliders_all_stuck_to_the_left_in/?r...

No one knows how to resolve. This is a terrible Premiere Pro bug.

Please provide us with an update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this seems to be happening with some other users, did anyone try to reset the preferences and check if that works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2024 Jan 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting the same problem. Makes it very difficult to colour correct footage. There is also no + or - or anything on the eye droppers. I've tried removing presets, restarting premier. neither work. restarting premier worked a couple times in the past but nothing seems to resolve the issue now. at a loss and its really effecting my work.

image.pngimage.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue & lots of others with Adobe's updates. I use loupdeck to color edit/scrubb and when I use the sliders on my control surface it seems to reset the slider to the center but obviously not a sustainable workaround. I've been trying to speak with an Adobe representative for weeks and havn't had any luck. Also prices just went up to $60/mo.. for a less & less reliable program? Switching to DaVinci if these problems get any worse or the price doesnt go down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2024 Jan 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This weird bug a few users are getting about the Lumetri sliders would be a right royal pain. No question there. Hope they get it fixed quick. Or get word out how to fix things on the local machine, if it's a "local" issue.

Past that ... I work for/with/teach pro colorists, and use Resolve a lot ... for over a decade now.

Good luck with that LoupeDeck in Resolve. While some users gripe about the Adobe subscription thing, at least Adobe makes their profit on software. So they work to allow all hardware makers like Tangent and LoupDeck et all to function within Premiere.

In Premiere, my Elements panel is an amazing tool for everything from color through sound mixing, graphics movement/rotation/sizing, you name it.

BM makes their profits on hardware sales. A different, but equally valid model. Just understand though, that Resolve at this time is simply a loss-leader to get you buying BM kit. Their mapping for a Tangent Elements panel is incredibly limited, more than half the controls are 'dark' (unused) at any one time, and you cannot change the mapping in Resolve.

Because they need us to buy BM kit. And I've got enough to have an extra Resolve license or two sitting here. Love my BMPCC4K  ... 😉

Thankfully, Tangent now has software that allows us to bypass Resolve's mapping limitations. Because 1) I do NOT need to spend more money on a BM panel that 2) I don't have extra room for on my desktop, especially as it's useless in Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. Was fine last week but now that it's Monday I suddenly have this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2024 Feb 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's another thread here somewhere back on this forum, last week sometime, where a staffer posted about this issue. So search for Lumetri over the last week or so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to come from applying a saved preset grade to the main clip. I added the preset grade to an adjustment layer instead, cleared the main clip, then closed and reopened the project and it seems to be working now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In an update to my last post I also found how turning off V1 (and so on) track targeting seems to remedy the issue - you can then still grade on the original clip without needing to add the adjustment layer. I haven't seen any of my projects revert back to the issue since doing this.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2024 Mar 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community,

Please check Fixed Issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html.

Fixed:

Slider controls in the Lumetri Color panel jumped all the way to the left if a Lumetri preset was created in Premiere Pro 24.1.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im on 24.3 and still having this issue as of today April 22nd 2024 

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On 24.3.0 here, working normal.

So ... anyone with this ...

1) close, relaunch Premiere while holding down a modifier key, and DUMP all cache files.

Check to see if that clears this. If not ...

2) PLEASE list your OS and hardware data to see who is still getting this in and on what.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help R Neil. Just tried this troubleshooting, dumped all cache files while opening Premiere, still having the lumetri sliders glitch. I'm on MAC Sonoma 14.4.1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue happening here. I'm on 24.3, same Mac device. I've tried clearing cache files, uninstalling Premiere, and restarting computer. None of that has worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good News! I fixed this on my mac device. Heres what I did:

1. Quit Premiere 

2. Hold "Option" key while re-opening 

3. Select Reset App Preferences 

4. Proceed with opening app, should work now 

P.S Before these steps I Uninstalled premiere and restarted computer 

This did it for me, fingers crossed it fixes it for anyone else having this issue  

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Even after the update I was still having this glitch. I tried lots of different fixes over the past couple months. The only one that worked was resetting all my preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate