• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I authorized my Laptop (#1) with no "eBook Vendor " but the other Laptop (#2) with a "eBook Vendor"

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2020 Jun 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, I authorized my first Laptop (#1) I did not select "eBook Vendor = BLANK!" , then, I purchased 3 NO. eBooks through my laptop (#1) and open and using them. After that, I authorized my other laptop (#2) I selected "eBook Vendor = Adobe ID" and purchased a new eBook through my laptop (#2). Then, I faced an issue that I cannot open the 3 No. eBooks in my laptop (#2), ERROR appeared "e_lic_already_fulfilled_by_another_user". On the other hand, I cannot open the new eBook in my laptop (#1), ERROR appeared "e_lic_already_fulfilled_by_another_user".

Thus, I decided to Erase Authorization from Laptop (#1) then, re-Authorizing it by select eBook vendor same as laptop (#2) "eBook Vendor = Adobe ID". Now, I can only open the new eBook in both laptops, but I cannot open the old 3 No. eBooks which I was opening before without selecting eBook Vendor in laptop (#1), ERROR appeared "e_lic_already_fulfilled_by_another_user" .

I want my both laptops to be authorized with "eBook Vendor = Adobe ID" and both can open all my eBooks (old 3 No. eBooks) and (the new eBook). Please, support?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?