Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_20210212_223643.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Нужно нажать Tab и окно прокрутиться и будет кнопка продолжить. Лично у меня сработало

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you give us more information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Download and Install community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I see on your screenshot you are working with Windows 7.

Photoshop CC 2021 doesn't support Windows 7. You can't install this version of PhotoShop on your machine.

There are two alternatives: Either you update your Windows to version 10 (build 1809 or newer) or you install Photoshop CC 2020.

I recommend the update to Windows 10, because Windows 7 is a security risk.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andrey253712289czn_0-1658677650429.png

Good afternoon, I have windows 10, but I still experience the same problems with the installation, if you have encountered a similar problem, please help me. I've reinstalled photoshop a few times but it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Нужно нажать Tab и окно прокрутиться и будет кнопка продолжить. Лично у меня сработало

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2023 May 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Мужик, ты просто гений, я несколько лет не мог установить))) и тут ты с ТАБом. Спасибо)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2023 May 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Белый29988059jizm 

thanks for helping clarify the problem that was not explained by anyone in this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines