• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can not reach adobe in any way

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe is not repsonding to my email, their phone in my location is inactive and the chat option does not even appear. They just keep sending me emails that the invoice payment did not work (which i want to contact them about). Is there any was I could receive any form of basic customer service from this company?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What email address are you sending to? I never heard of a support email for Adobe, and you can't reply to automatic emails. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you have an teams or enterprise account you shoule use your admin console: open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session. https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the thing is that there is no chat option, i followed this path mulitple times - i don't know if that is because of the region or what is the reason but there is no chat... as to expert sessions, the button is there but after i click on it it just shows that all times are busy and doesn't allow me to switch to next month

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the screenshot. Tried again now and this time calendly doesn't work and as you can see - there is not chat button. I have a team solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@maja26782573dxj0 

do you have an individual subscription of a teams/enterprise subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Teams subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point, after 6 weeks of trying to get to them to cancel InDesing and start Illustrator - with no response, I think I will just cancel it all and move to Figma, becasue this is a suboptimal service - no chat support, no email support, no phone support, no meeting availabilities in my region. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@maja26782573dxj0 

you posted in the wrong forum.  that caused the responses here to be incorrect for you (but they were correct for individual subscribers).

because you have a teams subscription, you need to contact your plan administrator.  adobe support cannot help you.  adobe support can help the team admin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe is not repsonding to my email, their phone in my location is inactive and the chat option does not even appear.

By @maja26782573dxj0

Change your browser. If you have a Teams or an Enterprise subscription, use the admin console (https://adminconsole.adobe.com/support) to contact support.

If you have an individual subscription: Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. Pop-up blockers need to be disabled! If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.
Support phone numbers may be found here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html. Please note that phone charges may apply.

For support via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

Moreover, with the individual subscription, you can check your account at https://account.adobe.com and update your payment method. Update credit card and billing address 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo 

did you get the messages about read/write italian?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo 

did you get the messages about read/write italian?

By @kglad

I was occupied. I got the message, but did understand only at the second sight. 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo 

sorry about pestering/stalking you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome to pester me anytime! 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Abambo 

(i appreciate that.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a teams subscription. I tried different browsers - i do not have the chat option on any. It seems i can't contact support - the calendar booking is also not working and the phone in my region (Denmark) is mute. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I won't check the phones like calling myself as I have multiple times with chat support when people say chat is unresponsive. The admin console should show you a phone number and a time slice where you can contact Adobe via phone.

Abambo_0-1671143483138.png

If you use something like AdBlock, disable that for adobe.com. If you do not see the chat button, you may use a tablet or your phone.

For your convenience, I have added the link to the Adobe Teams/Enterprise support phone numbers:

Enterprise&Teams Phone numbers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines