• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I no longer have my offer plan and i don't know why!

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 1-2 months ago through an offer for university students maded by the collaboration between Adobe, Privo and National Geographic, if I had registered I would have had all the adobe apps for free for 2 years (perfect until the end of my studies), today by opening Creative Cloud not I have more access to this offer and now I have to pay, i want to know the reason, somoene could help me please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Walid and Adhit, you will both also want to contact Privo as there is no membership assigned to the account you used to post to this public discussion forum.

For future viewers of this discussion, Privo needs to provide you access to the Creative Cloud memberships that they are providing.  Contacting Adobe's support team or posting to our public discussion forum will not help you gain access to the membership provided by Privo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have claim adobe for 2 years free on national georaphic and now having trouble to open the apps. the notification say my subscription is ended, but why? in case i get 2 years free and the problem say I have to contact adminitrator (privo). anyone who have a same problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the steps mentioned in the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html
If it doesn't work, then you need to contact support.
Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem : (

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fabio, Fatih, and Walid, I reviewed your e-mail addresses and none of them have a Creative Cloud membership assigned to them.  This does seem to be a trend as there have been other people who also have not been assigned their membership from Privo.  Please contact whoever is managing the Creative Cloud membership to verify the login information. If they are unsure of how to assign a membership, then please refer them to https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-console.html#Users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-11-20_13-52-04.jpg

Your Adobe account will use    username@ ngs.privo.com

Previously, it works well.

I don't know Now doesn't work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we have same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if there was some obligation (mentioned in the screen shot) to register for something or deliver work ("active participation") and the first check has just been done; and some people haven't turned in work or filled a form or jumped up and down. So, I have no idea what might constitute "active participation".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read that some people with similar Privo offer received another email where they need to enter payment information to get access to the Creative Cloud plan. It won't be charged, though.

I didn't get the email. Does anyone here get it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Walid and Adhit, you will both also want to contact Privo as there is no membership assigned to the account you used to post to this public discussion forum.

For future viewers of this discussion, Privo needs to provide you access to the Creative Cloud memberships that they are providing.  Contacting Adobe's support team or posting to our public discussion forum will not help you gain access to the membership provided by Privo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, kurang lebih 1 bulan lalu aku mengalami masalah yang sama dan membuat tread di komunitas ini. Namun aku mendapatkan solusi dari temanku yang juga mendapatkan akses gratis. Masalah datang karena disebabkan tidak mengikuti secara aktif/tidak melanjutkan kursus yang sudah diberikan Adobe. Namun, solusi itu datang ketika privo memberikan informasi apabila lisensi enterprise inactived kita harus membayar 1$ dengan menggunakan metode pembayaran yang telah disediakan. Pembayaran tersebut berfungsi untuk mengaktifkan kembali lisensi tersebut. Caranya adalah buka kembali kotak masuk Privo yang berisi pesan verifikasi, lalu klik link verifikasi tersebut, setelah itu Privo akan memberitahu bahwa lisensi inactived. Setelah melakukan pembayaran, anda akan mendapatkan pesan selamat datang persis saat anda mendapatkan lisensi di pendaftaran awal. Semoga dengan pengalaman aku bisa membantumu. Satu lagi hal penting yang perlu kamu lakukan, yaitu menyelesaikan kursus yang sudah diberikan Adobe. Sekarang aku baru saja menyelesaikannya dan mendapatkan sertifikat. Segera aktifkan kembali aksesmu kawan. Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, about 1 month ago I encountered the same problem and made a mark in this community. But I got a solution from my friend who also got free access. The problem comes because they don't actively participate / don't continue the courses that Adobe has provided. However, the solution came when Privo provided information on company permits that were not active, we had to pay $ 1 using the payment method provided. This payment serves to reactivate the license. The trick is to reopen Privo's inbox which contains the lever message, then click the lever link, after which Privo will notify you that the license is inactive. After making a payment, you will get a welcome message exactly when you get your license at initial registration. Hopefully with experience I can help you. One more important thing you need to do, is complete the course that Adobe has given you. Now I just finished and got a certificate. Immediately reactivate your access, friends. Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have tried to pay the $1 and my account still have no apps assigned, why? Can someone help? I have sent any emails to support@privo.com also but nobody replied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't actively participarte in the classes you do not qualify for the offer. I imagine Adobe will be working to recognise people who just wanted free software, rather than genuine study. Don't know if that applies to you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey bruh, i've finished the course well on december ago, but after I check my adobe creative cloud. Still no my account is inactive. Anyone has a solution? what should I do for now? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i mean untill now my account is inactive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines