• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Star Tool For Illustrator Ipad

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got an iPad and have been trying to learn how to use illustrator on the iPad since its different working with a touch screen then working in a desktop space. Im very confused how the shape tool functions especially the star tool. I want to add or subtract points to the star and it seems I am unable to. Am I missing something? I don't understand cause the triangle tool allows you to add sides to your shape, but I don't see any such slider for the star tool. I don't see why they would bother putting the star tool in the iPad version if you have no ability to change the number of points or the radius 1 or 2.

TOPICS
How to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, you are not missing anything. The star tool on the ipad does not have a handle or a dialog box that allows you to add points. The star is not a "live shape," like the polygon is (and other shapes), so it doesn't have a handle on the desktop either. It does have a dialog box for settings on the desktop - and that doesn't exist on the iPad.

It's a great feature request - you can post it here: https://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines