• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problemas al intentar abrir cualquier tipo de archivo, dice que esta bloqueado

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cuabdo abro illustrator en el inicio todo está bien pero cuando intento abrir un archivo nuevo o cualquier archivo me manda una ventana diciendo "informe de bloqueo de adobe illustrator"

TOPICS
Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please tell us the version and system?

Also: where is the file located?

And can you please show a screenshot of the message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika, I just had the same problem and I dont know how to solve it. I can attach you the window with that message. problema illustrator.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, the screenshot is illegible and could you please quote it so I can have it translated? I don't know Spanish.

And also please tell us the information about your system and what you are doing step by step that leads to this. Details matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, we have recently released an update for Illustrator 2020 (v 24.3) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on v24.3, then we recommend you to update to latest version.

If that doesn't help, try steps shared in this help article and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines