• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Photo context menu in Survey mode shows wrong shortcut for Remove From Selection in six languages

LEGEND ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first menu item in the context menu for photos in Survey view is Remove From Selection.  In English, it correctly shows / as the keyboard shortcut. But in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, and Swedish the shortcut is different, even though the menu shows it as /. For example:

johnrellis_0-1647033251591.png

de.lproj/TranslatedStrings_Lr_de_DE.txt:"$$$/AgLibrary/Menu/File/Edit/DeselectActive/Key=Shift+d"
es.lproj/TranslatedStrings_Lr_es_ES.txt:"$$$/AgLibrary/Menu/File/Edit/DeselectActive/Key=Shift+d"
fr.lproj/TranslatedStrings_Lr_fr_FR.txt:"$$$/AgLibrary/Menu/File/Edit/DeselectActive/Key=("
it.lproj/TranslatedStrings_Lr_it_IT.txt:"$$$/AgLibrary/Menu/File/Edit/DeselectActive/Key=Shift+d"
pt.lproj/TranslatedStrings_Lr_pt_BR.txt:"$$$/AgLibrary/Menu/File/Edit/DeselectActive/Key=Shift+d"
sv.lproj/TranslatedStrings_Lr_sv_SE.txt:"$$$/AgLibrary/Menu/File/Edit/DeselectActive/Key=Shift+d"

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Greetings,

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released on June 13. The update contains a fix for this issue.  Please download and the latest version of your application via the Adobe Creative Cloud Application or your respective device app store.

If you do not see the update (Mac and Win) you can refresh your Creative Cloud App with the keyboard shortcut [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ]. 

Note: App store availability can take several days for the update to appear and be available. 

T

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Setting status - adding bug number

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate
6 Comments
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I activate the Survey View I'm not able to use the shortcut "/" to remove the selected photos.

I think because I use a Italian Layout keyboard, but I'm able to remove the photos using the "x"-icon in the image, but due to the small dimension of this icons I want to remove images by using the propper shortcut.

I've try tu recall "/" bot usign Maiusc+7 o the button "/" in the numeric pad. But not working in bot cases.

In attached the screenshot of the suggested shortcut that doesn't work.

Lightroom Classic Dettail:

Versione di Lightroom Classic: 11.2 [ 202201281441-a5b5f472 ]
Licenza: Creative Cloud
Impostazioni lingua: it
Sistema operativo: Windows 10 - Business Edition
Versione: 10.0.22000
Architettura dell'applicazione: x64

Many thanks for any help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The actual shortcut in Italian is Shift + D. It's a bug that the photo context menu shows / as the shortcut.  I just filed a bug report.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for the solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting status - adding bug number

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Greetings,

Updates to the Adobe Photography Products were released on June 13. The update contains a fix for this issue.  Please download and the latest version of your application via the Adobe Creative Cloud Application or your respective device app store.

If you do not see the update (Mac and Win) you can refresh your Creative Cloud App with the keyboard shortcut [Ctrl/Cmd]+[Alt/Opt]+[ R ]. 

Note: App store availability can take several days for the update to appear and be available. 

Thank you for your patience.

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate