Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

トリミング 縦横比を変更して鍵をかけてもすぐ元画像の比率に戻る

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sonoma 14.2.1 でLightroomClassicを使用

トリミングの縦横比を変更したままで使用したいのですが、鍵をかけてもすぐに元画像の比率に戻つてしまいます。(例えば50カットは変更した同じ縦横比でトリミングをしたい)

鍵のプラグインか何かが足りないのでしょうか?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

わかりやすい説明を、ありがとうございます。

同期の機能を使用するということを、理解し解決いたしました。

ありがとうございました。

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

Google translation: "Cropping Even if you change the aspect ratio and lock it, it will immediately return to the original image ratio.  Using Lightroom Classic with Sonoma 14.2.1 I would like to use the cropped image with the aspect ratio changed, but even if I lock the image, it immediately reverts to the original image ratio. (For example, for 50 cuts, I want to trim with the same changed aspect ratio.) Am I missing a key plugin or something?"

To test my understanding, you want to crop 50 images to all have the same aspect ratio.

1. You crop an image, setting the aspect ratio to, say, 1 x 1, with the crop locked.

2. You move to another image, open the crop tool, and observe that the aspect ratio is Original, not 1 x 1.

This is how LR works. You can't change the default aspect ratio of the Crop tool -- it's always Original when you first open it.

The Crop lock does something different: When it is locked and you adjust the crop using the handles on the sides of the image, the aspect ratio remains locked at whatever is currently displayed -- you can't change the aspect ratio with the handles.

To change a batch of images to have the same aspect ratio, edit the first image in Develop and set the desired ratio. Then in the filmstrip, select the other images in the batch and click Sync in the lower-right:

johnrellis_0-1706291887899.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

わかりやすい説明を、ありがとうございます。

同期の機能を使用するということを、理解し解決いたしました。

ありがとうございました。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines