• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Freeze on "Creating HDR preview" & other bugs..

Explorer ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. It's annoying bug... After creating 2-3 hdr images sticks, lightroom freeze on "Creating HDR preview" windows and needs to bee force quick!

Every time after 2-3 hdr created next one will stuck on this screen....

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 02.44.18.png

Unable to use HDR function in LR Classic 11.3.1 & MacOS 12.3.1 & iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019) There are other very heavy bugs..

2. Lightroom is crashing whole MacOS when working in large sony a7RIV files. MacOS just freeze and need to be hard restart!. I' think this is something with Radeon RX Vega 56. This bug is very, very old!

Tried edit this sony raw files on other apps, like capture one, One Photo Raw and there is no such problem on same machine...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a first troubleshooting step to narrow down the issue, set Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor to Off.  Do the problems go away?

"Lightroom is crashing whole MacOS when working in large sony a7RIV files. MacOS just freeze and need to be hard restart!."

When the operating system freezes, that's not an app bug, it's a bug in the operating system or graphics driver, or it's a hardware problem (e.g. a bad memory block).  I suggest running Apple's hardware diagnostics:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202731 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2022 Jun 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As always, it's not adobes fault! I'm editing some photo shoots ir Capture one, and they fully use GPU processors even in image exporting. And i don't have any macos crash or freeze in this app...... I'm already thinking about fully migrate to capture one, but LR AI Masks are holding me off from switching, for now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines