• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import won't work / LR crashes on using direct connected Fujfilm X-T4 (macOS Catalina)

Explorer ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using macOS Catalina (10.15.7), the latest Lightroom Version (11.2), a Fujfilm X-T4 with the latest Firmware (1.3).
Camera is connected via USB-C in card mode (a good cable is used, USB 3.0, also 3.1 tried).

Camera picture saving is set to sequence - RAW images are saved on one card, JPG on the other. 
SD Cards are two Sony Tough 64GB (277/150 - the none bug version of course).

I'm able to start the LR import window and can browse and select the images on my Fujifilm X-T4 normally.

When it comes to the import itself, the import seems to start, but it doesn't. The progress bar in LR freezes. The operating indicator on the camera flashes from green to orange for a couple of seconds, but then it ends. Also nothing happens in LR anymore. I can cancel the import process in LR but LR no longer is responding normally after this.  have to quit the LR application the hard way (cancel the application's system process).

Any ideas on this?

I tried different USB-Cables (e.g. dedicated USB 3.1 data cable), different USB-Ports, no luck.

I tried also the basic import via the Digital Images on the Mac. Works flawless.
I also tried Adobe Bridge - also no Problem.  Only light room crashes on importing the images.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try using a card reader?

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With a card reader, it works fine. No Problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines