• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas en la visualización de la imagen en el módulo revelar de Lightroom

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas , he tenido problemas con algunas fotografías una vez ya importadas en lightroom desde mi tarjeta XQD de Nikon a Lightroom, al principio parece que están bien importadas y las visualizo bien hasta que al cabo de un rato empieza a ponerme un mensaje en algunas imágenes de que el archivo parece estar dañado o que no es compatible en el módulo de revelar , además de salir recuadros raros en medio de la foto sin ningún sentido y algunas veces no me deja ni revelar x que dice que la imagen está dañada , después en biblioteca se visualiza la foto perfectamente y algunas veces pues me deja revelar y recortar la foto para que no salga este recuadro y salir del paso pero es frustrante, ya es la segunda vez que me pasa y no entiendo por que ?? El raw de la foto está bien ya Que he comprado la foto en el Mac , mirando directamente el raw en la carpeta y no tiene ningún defecto con lo que creo que no es problema de la cámara ni del lector de tarjeta Xqd , que fue lo primero que pensé . Os a pasado alguna vez algo parecido y sabríais decirme a que se debe o como puedo solucionarlo ?? Os pongo unos ejemplos para que veáis cómo sale en cada módulo :

módulo biblioteca:

C51894B0-2552-4766-ABC1-32DC18D49995.jpeg

 - la imagen se ve bien 

modulo revelar :

C081117B-A523-44C9-86F7-0D673B1069B5.jpeg

 - la imagen con el recuadro random pero me dejar revelarla , la putada es que el cuadro lo modifica también , es muy raro .

6ADBC750-BF15-4205-BDC5-7968CC814467.jpeg

Te dice que la imagen puede estar dañada pero ahora no se ve nada .

Bueno , creéis que me podéis echar una mano ?? me lleva pasando las dos ultimas importaciones ,

gracias 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Which version of Lightroom and the operating system are you working with? 

Have you tried turning off the GPU option from Lightroom's preferences? Go to Lightroom > Preferences > Performance tab > Uncheck "Use Graphics Processor" > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well , I don't try this because I tried to copy directly, not copy and transform to Dng and this didn't happen again but Today I will try to do this and see what happens . But if I turn off the GPU , is it stop something of another tasks ?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is due to file corruption. The Library module at Fit View displays the embedded preview, which is not corrupted. When switching to the Develop module its uses the raw image data, which is apparently corrupted and causing the artifact. Your memory card reader or USB cable may be dfective. I suggest trying to import the files again from the memory card using a direct USB cable connection from the camera to computer with Finder and then try importing them again using the Add mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now it seems like the cable or the usb connect is bad or broken but if I copy directly on the importation of raw Lightroom it works . This is a problem when copy and change to dng.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreeing with @Todd Shaner , this type of artifact is caused by a corrupted file.

You can use a backup of this file, and see if the problem goes away. Otherwise, if you can copy it to your computer using different hardware, then try doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I now it seems like the cable or the usb connect is bad or broken but if I copy directly on the importation of raw Lightroom it works . This is a problem when copy and change to dng.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines