• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When using K for brushes, last used brush shows but when you go to use it, it changes to "custom"

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, is this possibly a bug since some versions ago? 

I remember that when you used to use the K shortfut for brushes, it would pull up the last used brush and you could just start using it right away without having to re-select it. NOW when press K last used brush does show BUT as soon as you actually go to use the brushes (ex. paint over a face for face smoothing), the brush selection changes to "custom" which does nothing. You have to re-select the brush you want applied. It's kinda frustrating, it's added a few clicks every time I need to use brushes (which I use a lot during editing weddings). 

Could we look in this and see if it's a bug? It should be "loading" a most recently used brush ready to use to save extra clicks. 

Thanks! 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look at the bottom of the brush panel. There is a checkbox to reset the brush each time you use a new one. Make sure it's unchecked.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines