• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desaparecen fotos y se activa versión Premium de prueba

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tenía y sigo teniendo la App de Lightroom en un Iphone, pero no tenía la versión premium, aún así tenía guardadas ahí algunas fotos que había editado con las funciones gratuitas. Hace tres días me conecté desde mi ordenador a mi cuenta de Adobe de manera online y de repente desaparecieron todas las fotos de la App Lightroom del móvil y además se me ha activado la versión premium de 30 días de prueba gratis en el móvil sin aceptar yo nada de eso. ¿Cómo puedo recuperar las fotos y además eliminar esa prueba gratuita premium?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Hello Sara

I had the free trial ended and it should not appear in your Lightroom Mobile app. 

Please do not remove the app.  This help page shows how you might be able to recover images (but unfortunately not presets): https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.html  

If you did already remove the app to try to fix the problem, then do you have a recent backup of your device from a time when you still had the missing photos and presets?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sara

I had the free trial ended and it should not appear in your Lightroom Mobile app. 

Please do not remove the app.  This help page shows how you might be able to recover images (but unfortunately not presets): https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.htm...  

If you did already remove the app to try to fix the problem, then do you have a recent backup of your device from a time when you still had the missing photos and presets?  Using iTunes to restore your iPhone backup will restore the images and presets to Lightroom while also applying your subscription to get those items synced and backed up to cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2022 Apr 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hace unos días me descargue el App de Lightroom en un Iphone, pero no tenía la versión premium, aún así tenía guardadas ahí algunas fotos que había editado con las funciones gratuitas. Y el día de hoy ingreso al app Lightroom del móvil y me aparece que se me ha activado la versión premium de 30 días de prueba gratis en el móvil sin aceptar yo nada de eso. ¿Cómo puedo eliminar esa prueba gratuita premium? O ¿Como eliminar mi cuenta porque ese buscado ayuda a esta misma plataforma y solo me indican que me comunique con un comunicador y aún no se cumple la hora que indica que es hasta las 21:30?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Ana cristina24267856h1il 

It seems like you did not want the free trial, so I ended it for your account.  It must have been started by visiting lightroom.adobe.com in a web browser, and agreeing to start a trial there.  Please do not start a Lightroom web app trial, otherwise Lightroom Mobile will see the same trial experience.

Later, if you want to restart a trial period, please reply and let us know.

Thank you,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines