• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Generative fill could not be used due to connection

Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use Generative fill and received notification: generative fill could not be due used to a connection issue. Anyone has problem and how can fix it?

[Your tags were automatically removed, because they are not in this forum. "Desktop-Windows" applied by moderator"

Bug Fixed Locked
TOPICS
Desktop-macOS , Desktop-Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Launch Windows Defender from the Control Panel. Click Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall. Add Photoshop.exe and Creative Cloud.exe Click back at the top left. Click Advanced settings.

Click on Inbound Rules. Make sure that you allow on both Private and Public for Adobe Photoshop 2024 and Creative Cloud. 

Click on Outbound rules. Look for "Adobe Unlicensed Pop-up". Click on it and then click Disable Rule. 

Then relaunch Photoshop and try the Generative Fill again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Hi @Kundan0D45 the solution for this is to simply close Ps and reopen.  This will reset the tie Ps has to the server.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 197 Replies 197
196 Comments
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now get "A problem occured. Please try later"

Im beginning to think that Photoshop beta does not work on a Mac with the latest updat of OS as i have never managed to get Generative Fill to work at all. Im sure there must be something that can be done. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, checked for updates and many other things but all to no avail.

Can anyone help?

TC

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2023 Jul 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should fix this! We can't disable the firewall each time we use PS Beta!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at your Firewall Options. Do they match mine? I'm using MacOS 12.6.7  I did run the Beta for a while and never had problems with Generative Fill. If you change the settings, Restart your Mac.

Screen Shot 2023-07-03 at 4.31.09 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have it, all the time. I hope Adobe fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message "The service is not responding. Please check your internet and try again." everytime I try using the generative fill, any help?

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use generative fill, I get an orange error message with connection problems.
Photoshop (beta) 24.7
Windows 11
Problem always occurs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2023 Jul 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the MAC I found two things. I shut off my VPN and it worked. But when I also updated my OS to Monterey from Big Sur that works better (even with the VPN on).

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop could not generate from the description due to a connection problem. Check your internet connection and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the MAC I discovered two things:

1) I shut off my VPN and it worked.

2) I also updated my OS to Monterey from Big Sur that works better (even with the VPN on).

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon. When you start photoshop beta, select an area and click the "generate" button, it gives an error "Сould not create a request due to connection problems. Please check your Internet connection and try again." My internet is fine. I can go to other applications, I can go to Adobe Cloud and sites, my Internet is working properly. I don't use vpn. How to fix a problem with photoshop? Thank you.361681618_611437177798453_6961308520797528724_n.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

everytime i want to generate it always gives me an "error occurred" 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Support Community is constantly updated, and the error may be deleted or moved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a few possible reasons for this issue, and there are a few things you can try to fix it.

• Check your internet connection. Generative Fill requires an internet connection, so you won't be able to use it if you're not connected.
  • Restart Photoshop. Sometimes restarting Photoshop can fix minor issues.
  • Update Photoshop. If you're not using the latest version of Photoshop, a bug in the Generative Fill feature may be causing the issue.
  • Disable your firewall or antivirus software. Your firewall or antivirus software may block the connection to the Adobe servers where Generative Fill functions.
  • Reinstall Photoshop. If you've tried all the above and still have problems, try reinstalling Photoshop. This will reset the software and may fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos días, tengo un macBookPro con procesador M2, VENTURA 13.4.1. y la última actualización de Photoshop Beta 24.7.0.

No tengo conectado el Firewall, he llegado a desconectar el antivirus, he reiniciado, reinstalado el programa, el ordenador...pero nada, el relleno regenerativo no funciona. La selección en la nube la hace bien, pero cuando das a relleno generativo sale un cartel diciendo "el servicio no responde verifique su conexión a internet". ¿qué puedo hacer? la conexión va perfectamente, es fibra a 500 mb y todos los programas como mail, streaming...funcionan perfectamente. Muchas gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using a VPN you will get this error as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Kevin, I don´t have any VPN Connection...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Bakhtiar, all done but Doesn´t work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't use Generative fill and received notification: generative fill could not be due used to a connection issue. Anyone has problem and how can fix it for mac os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

can anyone help me please ? I have problem with Generative fill tool in Photoshop Beta. I installed Photoshop Beta on my PC at work and I tried to use generative fill tool but it returns this error:

2023-07-21_14h30_36.jpg

We are using PROXY server in our company. I have tried to connect to internet over different connection at home where I don't have PROXY server and it works correctly.

Reboot didn't help. Firewall on or off doesn't matter. Uninstalling and reinstalling Photoshop Beta didn't help.

Any ideas ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@KROS A. S. you say Ps beta and GF work when at home but not at work? Has GF ever worked for you at work or is this a new issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @CoryShubert, no, it never works at work. Two or three weeks ago I have different error message:

2023-07-21_15h26_06.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update @KROS A. S. have you contacted your IT admin to confirm that they are not blocking the beta? They have the ability to do so:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/photoshop-beta-not-available-in-creative...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KROS A. S. the issue seems to be rooted in the proxy connection. Have your IT check for whitelisting the following Adobe URLs for sites and services:

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html

@CoryShubert does GF allow access if connecting via Proxy or VPN? I thought this was restricted to prevent spoofing locations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@CoryShubertThanks. Yes, I have contacted our IT department, but we are not blocking the beta.

Is it possible to configure proxy server in the beta ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2023 Jul 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows Search for Control Panel Then in control panel search for firewall click on it now you can see in the side bar theres an option to turn off firewall just go there and turn off it and your problem is solved

Votes

Translate

Translate