• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photostop 2020- How to Round Corners?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am new to Photoshop and I am trying to round the corners of a square shape I made. 

I am following along with a tutorial, and the teacher just clicked and dragged from one of the corners and they became rounded. I tried that and my shape just moved around. How do I round the corners? Thanks so much!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you been through the instructions here: Draw shapes with the shape tools in Photoshop (adobe.com)

You can modify the radius of all corners of your shape at once or hold Alt (Win) or Option (Mac) as you drag to change the radius of a single corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are looking for the little circle inside the shape frame:

JainLemos_0-1628812698130.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enhanced Shape Properties is a new feature in Photoshop 2021 — see https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new/2021-2.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines