• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spot Healing Brush Wont "Draw" A Line

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select the spot healing brush, click the left mouse button and release, the image is corrected. However, if I hold left mouse button and move the mouse across the image, all I get is a series of dots a few inches apart with no correction. All of the settings (brush size, mode, type, etc.) seem to work.

Adobe Photoshop Version: 19.1.3 20180323.r.293 2018/03/23: 1163761 x64

Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit

Version: 10 or greater 10.0.18362.329

Processor speed: 3600 MHz

Built-in memory: 65468 MB

Free memory: 31903 MB

Memory available to Photoshop: 55694 MB

Memory used by Photoshop: 60 %

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Click once to set the start position. Hold down shift and click a second time to set the end position.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Hi check the followig video hope it helps how to use spot healing brush tool....Regards

https://youtu.be/6uJXWaKGeBc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click once to set the start position. Hold down shift and click a second time to set the end position.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi check the followig video hope it helps how to use spot healing brush tool....Regards

https://youtu.be/6uJXWaKGeBc

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional
In this introductory Photoshop tutorial, I show how to use the Healing Brush Tool and the Spot Healing Brush Tool to remove blemishes on a portrait. Enroll in the full Photoshop today: https://www.udemy.com/course/photoshop-tools/?couponCode=YOUTUBE This is the introduction to my Photoshop Tools ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just stumbled on your issue that you were having myself, with the series of dots whilst trying to heal a line (damaged edge of a scanned photo, I got a series of dots too, turned out to be the spacing in the "size, hardness, spacing, angle" drop down, mine had some how gone to max of 1000%, dropped it to 0% and hey presto I can draw a line again. I hope this helps you and others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Genius! I was having the same issue and that fixed it! Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines