• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2024 is Here with a New Design

LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it’s that time of year. Adobe has released new 2024 versions of Photoshop and Premiere Elements. There are many new features powered by A.I. but my favorites are Photo Reel and Adobe Stock integration for free assets.

I have a review of the new design with choice of light or dark interface and the best new features; with some detailed video tutorials and demo’s at the following link:

YouTube @99jon

PSE2024Interface.jpg

Click to enlarge image or right-click and choose open in new tab; go to the tab to view full size.

TOPICS
How to , Mac , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2023 Oct 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does PS Elements 2024 allow users to create work paths? If not, I see no reason to upgrade. That is an important feature for me and for many other people. I do have other photo editing programs that have the work path feature plus all or most of the features of the full Photoshop and they are very reasonably priced. Those alternate programs are very good programs that I use often. They are becoming more popular with many people and companies, but I am used to using Photoshop for many years. I would prefer to keep using the affordable PS Elements or even be able to buy Photoshop. I will never rent software. It would be good business for Adobe to become more competitive with these other photo editing programs by becoming more user friendly and more affordable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 01, 2023 Nov 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TimeDancing.

Photoshop Elements does not have the pen tool or paths panel. The only exception I know of is the ability to draw with the pen tool in order to add text along a path - see my tutorial on the new Add Text guided edit.

There is an extensive selection of shapes built in which can be accessed by clicking the Graphics button at the bottom of the PSE editor application.

I understand not everyone likes subscription software so I feel it’s good that PSE is available to purchase outright. Some users recommend the Elements Plus add-on.

I’ve made a YouTube Playlist showing all the new 2024 features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with TimeDancing.  Without the inclusion of the pen/path tool in the Elements 2024, the new features are not worth the upgrade.  The Photoshop subscription is not worth the monthly fee just to access that one very important tool for even the simplest of end results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This may be of interest. Amazon Black Friday deals:

Box with download code – Adobe no longer ships disks except by special request.

PSE UK £44.99  US $59.99

PSE&PRE UK £64.99 US $89.99

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines