• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can Adobe release an update like 22.1.0 which is completely unusable bug-ridden junk???

Participant ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are working professionals out here that don't have the time to troubleshoot the incomplete software development for Adobe.

The latest release is actually completely unusable because of the crazy screen drawing bugs under MacOS Mojave. 

It's like Apple - relasing update after update with more and more bugs. Is there any quality control happening? I guess not.

Well, now I have to downgrade to the last version which will automatically delete the current version of PS and ALL it's settings. Great job Adobe wasting my time with setting up PS again from scratch. 

I advise anyone - if your current version works - DO NOT UPGRADE!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Participant ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I learned it the hard way (also losing all my settings by downgrading) but you can save your settings before downgrading : go to users>appdata>roaming>adobe>adobe photoshop 2020>adobe photoshop 2020 settings , copy-paste this folder elsewhere and when you'll have downgraded, you can replace the new folder with your old folder with all your settings in place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have ythe photography bundle of Ps with Lr. I have used Lr extensively for years but have just started running through some learning tutorials using Ps 22.1.0. I've come across bugs galore and had to revert to Ps 21.2.4. Thankfully I have both versions installed. I'm amazed how they can release software in a state like this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines