• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I put a scale measure image on another image in Photoshop or Illustrator?

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need some help. I've searched for that here on the community, but I couldn't find exactly what I need.

Take a look at the picture. Someone on the internet has put the scale image on the airplane model using Photoshop.

I use Photoshop and Illustrator. Is there any way to add that scale image without inside Photoshop or Illustrator without importing a PNG (or similiar) to the file?

Thank you very much!Captura de Tela 2021-03-09 às 10.32.51.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can draw a scale using the line tool. Then size it to fit the know size in your image. I used to do that.

To draw a scale, it's best to use the shape tool. Draw a line the length of the small divisions. Copy it and put it at the distance you want your scale to end. Then duplicate the line again for the number of divisions of your scale: for a 2cm scale with 1mm divisions, you will need 21 divisions total. Put the extra divisions between the beginning and end ones, then use distribute to space them. Select the divisions you want longer, like at the cm Mark's. Use transform to lengthen them all the same. Add numbers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you considered this?

https://stock.adobe.com/sk/search/images?k=cm+ruler

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines