Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop making unwanted duplications

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI All.

I have photoshop cc 2020. When i move anything the object will stay in the previous position almost like a duplication. I have to flatten it and it will dissapear. its fraustrating as i have to now flatten and undo everytime i do something. if there is existing text i hilight it and write the new wording which i can see however the old wording remains until i flattern it and undo then only will it disappear. please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Assuming you're on version 21.2, go into preferences and disable legacy compositing if it's enable, restart PS

2020-06-19 08_06_52-Preferences.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, that did the trick. Thank you

Kind Regards,

Karein Van Der Toorn
Prepress Operator

[Personal info removed by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, please try to update to 21.2.1, as one of the listed bug fixes is for this very problem, and please report if it worked: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

(but leaving legacy off is the best option going forward, anyways)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines