• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off scrubby zoom in Camera Raw 2020?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer find where to turn off scrubby zoom in the ACR 2020 window. It's no longer in the right-click menu. And I can't find a setting anywhere. Please show me where the setting is now located.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find how to turn it ON... There is an option in the settings in the general tab that says "use lightroom style zoom and pan".. Lightroom doesn't use scrubby zoom, so I guess you can turn it off by clicking that.. As for my case, although I don't have that clicked on, my ACR seems to be using the lightroom style pan and zoom rather than letting me use scrubby zoom, so I'm at a loss for how to get scrubby zoom to turn on

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is an older post - but seconding this. I can't stand the scrubby style/drag to zoom in and out. It feels counter-intuitive to me. I've managed to find that holding down Ctrl gives me anormal marquee style selection tool for zoom, but that's it. I don't have any way to click to zoom in/out as I have things like Photoshop set up to do. I have tried the "use lightroom style zoom and pan" button in the settings, and that doesn't seem to make any changes to my Zoom tool whether or not I have it selected. I see no changes in functionality either way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines