Highlighted

Ultimate Retouch Panel v3 in Photoshop CC 2020 v21 not there

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new update to Photoshop CC 2020 v21 the Ultimate Retouch Panel v3 is missing. I've tried reinstalling it with the .exe file, as well as manually by copying the files in the appropriate folder. Nothing seems to work. I still have PS CC 2019 v20 on my machine and it's available in that version, just not in the newer version of PS. And of course I tried looking in the Window > Extensions list, it's not listed there. Running Win 10.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Here’s the Help page for DesignCuts. You might want to ask there about this plug-in:
https://designcuts.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

~ Jane

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Ultimate Retouch Panel v3 in Photoshop CC 2020 v21 not there

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the new update to Photoshop CC 2020 v21 the Ultimate Retouch Panel v3 is missing. I've tried reinstalling it with the .exe file, as well as manually by copying the files in the appropriate folder. Nothing seems to work. I still have PS CC 2019 v20 on my machine and it's available in that version, just not in the newer version of PS. And of course I tried looking in the Window > Extensions list, it's not listed there. Running Win 10.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by jane-e | Adobe Community Professional

Hi

Here’s the Help page for DesignCuts. You might want to ask there about this plug-in:

~ Jane

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 26, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks Jane I might contact them there if I can't resolove it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.5 works for PS 2020. It is not necessary to install but copy 3 folders to CEP.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well I have v3.7 and it doesn't. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2020 0