• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer Fail

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When applying Warp Stabilizer it always fails to stabilize. I have almost finished editing the whole project, and the last clip I need to finish this, always gives me an error. I have tried using different clips with WS and still getting this error. Have tried to close, restart pc... everything. 

FranciscoDavid_0-1718293941669.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Hi @Francisco David,

We didn't hear back from you. I hope everything is going OK. If not, let us know. I'll move this thread to discussions for further troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Francisco David,

Thanks for writing in with your bug report. Is it possible to find out more information about your system and media? See: How do I write a bug report?

Sorry for the frustration.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kevin-Monahan .

I have a i7-12700KF, 32GB 4000mhz RAM, GTX 1660 6GB (latest drivers), and a few TB's of space, between 2 SSDs and HDDs.

I am also using the latest  Premiere Pro Version. Editing a 4K file, in a 1080p sequence, 10Bit HDR 4:2:2 from a Canon R10.

I was editing a project, where I use Warp Stabilizer, Nest and do speed ramps. Something pretty simple. I go through about 10 clips of footage, where I do that, and before I edit the last clip, I save, exit the program and open it again. When I try to do the same process, in any clip, it shows that error.

Thanks,

Francisco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 18, 2024 Jun 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, @Francisco David - we need a product team member to comment.  I wonder if @Kyle Plumadore might have a thought about this one.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warp stabilizer is not currently fully-compatible with speed/duration effects. As a workaround, you can nest either the speed/duration or warp stabilizer effect.

See e.g.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/why-can-t-warp-stabilizer-and-speed-be-used-...

https://www.reddit.com/r/premiere/comments/15v365e/question_about_the_order_to_use_warp_stabilizer/

for advice from other users on this topic. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Kyle,

Thanks for the message.

I know about that, and I do use nest in those cases, yet, it still occurs.

Even today, on a different project, I had the same issue. I tried nesting, un-nesting etc, and still had the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Francisco David Apologies - I too hastily assumed you weren't nesting but upon re-reading your message I now realize you mentioned it before I even replied.

Are you able to share a sample project/media that reproduces this? We can provide upload space if needed. Feel free to DM if you don't want to share it publicly. 

If you take a failing clip and put it into a new sequence and apply warp stabilizer does the stabilization succeed?

If so, it would be helpful to identify which specific action causes it to begin failing - e.g. nesting this sequence (maybe in a sequence with different resolution/framerate?), applying rotation, speed/duration, etc. 

If the stabilization fails even with the plain clip it means there's a bug in the stabilizer causing it to fail specifically with your media. This might happen if there is something about the contents of your media that prevents the stabilizer from being able to detect camera motion. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also - 
>  I go through about 10 clips of footage, where I do that, and before I edit the last clip, I save, exit the program and open it again. When I try to do the same process, in any clip, it shows that error.

Is this specific sequence of actions required? i.e. does the failure only occur if you try to stabilize in a pre-existing project with other stabilized clips?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2024 Aug 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Francisco David,

We didn't hear back from you. I hope everything is going OK. If not, let us know. I'll move this thread to discussions for further troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines