• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding assets to libraries in Premiere?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2017 Apr 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I for the life of me can't figure out how to add assets to a Library folder in Premiere. I clicked on the "Library" panel on the right hand side of the screen. I've "created a new Library.." and now I don't know how to put stuff in the new library. I can see a "+" add content button on the bottom left of that window, but it's not highlighted and I can't click on it, not sure why. Can't drag files into the panel. Can't find a way to add files in the folder in my browser. What am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Hi GordonS,

Not all file types are supported for exchange between Premiere Pro and Creative Cloud Libraries. Please see this document: Creative Cloud Libraries in Premiere Pro

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a Premier Pro specific question. The videos we are looking to add to our CC Library could also be used in other applications.

Please keep this in the general CC Library help forum KanikaS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Premiere (or any other Adobe App), just drag & drop your video file from the project panel to your library panel.

Hope this helps,

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines