• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Annoying transitions problem

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, i trying in apply pan transition from some random pack and NONE of them work, cause when i apply them some how keys are MISSING. WTF, why other transitions work but this not. Help me please!!

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it happens randomly, some times in can work on other file, sometimes not

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

transition from some random pack

Well that might be the cause.

What is the origin of this so called pack.

You must realize they are not real transitions, but rather a bunch of effects thrown together with keyframes applied.

If they do not match the timeline most of the time they will not work.

Please read below link.

FAQ: What information should I provide when ask... | Adobe Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It s definitely not the cause, because it happens to every vertical transtition pack i have ever used

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vertical transitions, with mulitple effects, and some keys are missing. I take it that would be animation/motion keyframes?

You're not actually giving enough information to help us sort this out. A LOT more details & some screen grags drag/dropped directly onto the text reply area would be of enourmous help.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

25564053y3yu_0-1673379607174.png

25564053y3yu_1-1673379704502.png

Just a simple vertical transition to the to video, not what it should. There are some effects in every transition. And they usually have keys. But wen i put these transitions on this particular videos, keys are missing. That s all

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue might be caused by clip not being true vertical.

What do you mean by keys are missing? Keyframes?

Show screenshot clip that works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, keyframes, they are just not applying.
This nest is true vertical, 1080x1920
I also rendered it like this and then applied again and it didn t work too.
Second screenshot shows video works correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, Erop. These should work. Which version are you using? What is the name of the transition pack? Have these transitions worked before? Let us know. I hope we can help you. 

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the effects on a real vertical clip with matching sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for including those shots and descriptions. The more precise you spell out what you're doing, and illustrate one that works versus one that doesn't, the better the help we can give you.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Transitions" are perhaps best thought of as something that can be applied across the cut between clips, directly on the clips.

When you need to add layers with graphics & adjustments & effects, that gets a bit more complex than a basic transition. And is also fraught with more issues. Because then you are dealing with a complicated multi-track effect and not a simple transition.

Noted Premiere expert Jarle Leirpoll teaches how to make your own mega-effect multi-track "transitions" using even Track Mattes and multiple video mattes and shapes ... all animated ... and then reapply them at will within Premiere. It's good to know how to do this especially if you're going to acquire them from "out there".

As in my experience, trying to use most of the "transitions" from "out there somewhere" involves at least a nominal amount of futzing with the thing to make it workable. Very few simply work "outta the box".

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines