• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Dropping Out On Export

Contributor ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On multiple exports now, starting a week or so ago, one out of every ten exports is dropping audio. If you bring it into premiere, you can see the waveform just go dead for two seconds at a random point, then come right back. I am fully upgraded, both Premiere, and since I had the issue, I have upgraded both my Windows 11 and NVIDIA graphics driver, but the issue persists. Is anyone else experiencing this? I've never had this happen in my decade plus using Premiere.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where is your media located? Locally or on exernal or network drives?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some projects have some external media, some internal. It's getting worse, now I'm also having playback issues. Restarting Premiere seemed to fix them for now. Playback stops randomly and I have to press play again, over and over. I just exported three short videos and two of the three have random big sections of silence. I'm using Match Source - High Bitrate to export. This is obvioulsy a HUGE problem, I export a ton of videos a day for work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

Make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

If using mp3 audio, convert to wav before importing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured out a workaround which might give insight into what's moving on? When I move the audio off of track one, it exports fine. When I put it back to track one, it cuts out randomly. And this is when I'm using Multiband Compressor set to "Broadcast". On Track one, cuts out, track two, it's fine. Not sure what's going on!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I put it back to track one, it cuts out randomly. And this is when I'm using Multiband Compressor set to "Broadcast". On Track one, cuts out, track two, it's fine. Not sure what's going on!

By @danield25437812

Maybe this is the issue:

Click on the wrench in the timeline and make sure that Show Audio Keyframes is selected. Since the audio only drops out on A1 it indicates that you may have by mistake added some keyframes and when Show Audio Keyframes are not selected you won´t see them and that may appear as randomly audio drop outs while they are not. 

If thats the case, it is possible to use the Pen Tool and marquee select all and delete them in one go.

Averdahl_0-1668022820717.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the suggestion! But the cut outs are random. I'll export three times and two of the three times the audio will cut out, and once it won't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines