• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export to media encoder since updating to 2022

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe has launched their line of 2022 products I can't export anything from Premier Pro 2022 and After Affects 2022. I've updated all my apps and still nothing.

Premier Pro hangs on loading into Media Encoder. Doesn't crash just sits on loading. Trying to render in Premier Pro does the same just hangs on the loading bar.
After Effects crashes my computer after trying to load into Media Encoder.

Now this morning all my files can't be located in Premier Pro and when I go to locate them the software crashes.

Running an AMD 5600x , GTX 1070, 16gm Ram again had no issues with this hardware last week. Checked firewall status and everything is okay and got two IT people to double check.

Please somebody help me.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Sorry Dane, 

Please check this FAQ.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dane5EE9,

We're sorry about the poor experience. Have you tried resetting app preferences to isolate any preference corruption issue that might be causing the app to misbehave? Also, please check if any crash log is generated on the system. It can help us in isolating the cause of the crash.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would really be great to stop suggesting resetting app preferences to fix every problem.

Blowing away our sometimes very elaborate setups to solve a problem...isn't solving a problem.

Now telling us what thing in our prefs is causing the problem...THAT would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Project due in the morning and can't export since the update. Great, this recommendation doesnt help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may help dear editor person. Please check this FAQ.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't mean to sound rude Sumeet.  Not directed at you personally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darse,

Turnning off MFR can solve this. Hope that helps. 

For info, please check this FAQ.

Blowing away prefs has been a common troubleshooting step since the 90's. As Todd Kopriva advised me years ago, always back up the file so I can plop it back in if it wasn't prefs and to have the option of sending the file to AE-eng reps, which I can do for you - just PM me. 🙂

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!
No matter the export setting, it crashes every single time.
Reset my preferences and rebooted the PC, Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also experiencing repeated crashes with PrPro/Media Encoder since the 2022 update.  I've tried a variety of "fixes", including un/re-installing Adobe. iMac 2017,3.4 GHz Q-C Intel Corei5, Radeon Pro 570 4GB. 😞 What other options are there besides Adobe, this is ridic!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ms. or Mr. Editor:
Please check this FAQ.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darryl,

Please check this FAQ.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had to delete all my media cache, and manually remove all my preview files for audio and video. find these folders with your project/production, but Quit Adobe Premiere before you do this. 

Adobe Premiere Pro Audio Previews

Adobe Premiere Pro Video Previews

Then open your project/production and slowly render sections of your sequences. Some of mine wouldn't render and had to replace some transitions and also redo all warp stabilizers by resetting them, then entering in new settings. 

It feels as if the previous preview/render files from v21 are incompatible with 22 formatting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SS,

Please check this FAQ.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin?  Are you a robot?  Can you suggest ANYthing other that trashing prefs or looking at the FAQ?  This crap is why people are bailing on Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Brian,

Sorry if you are also having trouble with this issue.

Kevin?  Are you a robot? 

No. Thanks for asking, though.

Can you suggest ANYthing other that trashing prefs or looking at the FAQ?

Sure. Head over to the Creative Cloud application and ensure that Premiere Pro and Media Encoder are the most recent versions. Update the applications if you need to. That usually fixes the problem.

This post is months and a few versions old. Can you create a new post with fresh details about your system, OS, version, and media? I can also move the post for you. Let me know what you wish to do, and I'll try to help.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, since updating to 2022 Media Encoder just ain't working and I got some angry clients now-.-
(MacBook pro 2020 intel)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here on my iMac MacOS 11.6.1 and MacBook Pro M1 MacOS 12.0.1

I had to downgrade to Premiere Pro 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrik,

Please check this FAQ.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ana,

Please check this FAQ.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me with  OS 10.15.7 and MacBookPro16,1 Intel 8-Core Intel Core i9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's Ok, my pannel in MEncoder did not correctly preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an issue with Media Encoder 2022 too. I can't render from AFX , it keeps crashing. Everything is up to date , this is so annoying . I can't render my work .... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giles,

Please check this FAQ.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

parece que la nueva actualización 2022, no toma el GPU, intenta rederizar solo por software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roman,

Please check this FAQ.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines