• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effects/Color/Audio Panels Don't Respond Correctly

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having an issue where if I click on any of the effects panels like essential graphics, sounds, etc. nothing happens, unless I click on any of the top left buttons (file, edit, clip, sequence) and then the panel will update and open whatever I clicked on. Just started happening today, any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Freeze or hang , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also been having this issue lately. It happened to me for the first time a month ago and then had no issues for a while. Now it started happening again today. Same deal where everything is frozen and then refreshes and registers my previous clicks after clicking on the menu bar at the top. I previously read that it might have something to do with having a custom workspace. Whatever the problem is, it is hella annoying and needs a quick fix!

Using a PC with the latest version of Premiere Pro installed and all current drivers for GPU.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting preferences and/or reseting your workspace?
Reset your preferences by holding shift+alt (or option) when you launch Premiere

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've reset all my settings, reset my workspaces, uninstalled Premiere Pro and reinstalled, uninstalled Creative Cloud and reinstalled... Nothin. Super frustrating.

This might be what pushes me to learn up my DaVinci Resolve game-- they already have a better color correction and media ingest interface. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wild guess: delete all nested audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi how are you? could you solve your problem? I have the same one and I can't find a solution, I can't do the grading because I have to render every time I move any parameter in lumetri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My opinion, There's too much workload due to nested audio,

Have you tried Purging your cache?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/faq-how-to-clear-your-media-cache-in-30-seconds-in-premi... 

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I already solved the problem. I had to do a factory restore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines