Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exported video seems to be corrupted

Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So for some reason, after I export a video on Premiere Pro, the exported video/footage always looks very glitchy and corrupted. I can't exactly remember when this started happening and I think it has to do something with my GPU since it's been acting funny.

Below is an example of what it looks like. The whole video doesn't look like that, it just appears every few frames or so. It looks like frames are corrupted in my video or something.

It's not really a big deal, but it's annoying and I want my content to be as good and as refined as possible. I really need help on this, thanks in advance!

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Everyone, upgrading from version 13 to Premiere Pro version 14 fixed the issue for me. I was too afraid to upgrade since when I tested it last time, it wouldn't play one of my video files and would outright crash. Thank you to everyone who tried to help and for their time. I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful to know which projects settings you are using in Premiere, as well as the export settings for the footage, and any relevant system information (e.g. processor, graphics card, operating system etc).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, forgot to include that. Below should be everything you requested, sorry if I missed something.

Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-8600k

GPU: GTX 1660 Ti

RAM: 8GB

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370P D3

Project Settings:

Capture.PNG

Export Settings:

Capture1.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what format are you exporting to? 

are you on software only or GPU acceleration renderer?

if on GPU acceleration, try to export to QickTime GoPro Cineform YUV 10 bit

if GPU acceleration is greyed out, update your graphics card from the vendor's site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm exporting on H.264 format.

I have GPU acceleration enabled but I can't actually use my GPU to render the video so I have to use Software Encoding.

I'll try exporting to quicktime, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, so it's even worse when you export it to QuickTime. Though, I noticed something. The first time I exported I forgot to set the framerate to 60 so it was just "1" in the export settings and the video looked like it was 15 or 20 FPS. Though, there was no glitchyness or anything. When I exported to 60 FPS however, there was A LOT of glitchyness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the frame size and frame rate of both original footage, and the sequence settings in Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Original:

Resolution: 1920x1080

Framerate: 60 FPS

Sequence Settings:

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you seeing any issues if you play back the orignal footage in a video playback software such as VLC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, the original footage is as fine as it can be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your footage VFR if so might want to fix that first by converting to CFR.

BTW software encoding has nothing to do with the gpu (nvidia) but rather with the Intel Quick Sync feature.

Also turn off Max Render Quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everyone, upgrading from version 13 to Premiere Pro version 14 fixed the issue for me. I was too afraid to upgrade since when I tested it last time, it wouldn't play one of my video files and would outright crash. Thank you to everyone who tried to help and for their time. I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to play after I export, I got message like this, 

Sang27755392xhr3_0-1672453021920.png

When I export, I tried at least 3 different methods like bellow;  

Sang27755392xhr3_1-1672453120641.png

Sang27755392xhr3_2-1672453150179.png

Sang27755392xhr3_3-1672453165989.png

However, I failed. Sometimes, I got so many picture images not video. It took more than 24 hrs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

more details needed:

how long is your edit?

are you on software only or GPU acceleration?

did you use third party plugins? lot of effects? Lumetri? mogrts?

what if you try to export to QuickTime?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines