Fix "an unknown error occurred while opening the project" cc 2015/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021

Engaged ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you faced with "an unknown error occurred while opening the project"

first check your autosaves folder

God forbid if you can't open any of them either, then don't waste your time anymore. Those files are corrupted and needs some surgery and reconstructions on the XML core that needs programming skills and at the sametime knowing Premiere pro project's XML mechanism.

If you are able to deal with those codes then go for it but if you not...

I can help you fixing your files. just drop me a line "chooriy" at gmail.com and attach your project file. Soon I will contact you for further processes.

I'm doing this for about 4 years and there are lot's of successful recoveries of mine you can find in the posts below.

I'm very fast and will answer all requests so quickly.

Solved: An Unknown error occurred while opening the projec... - Adobe Support Community 

CC 2017: An unknown error occurred while opening t... Adobe Support Community

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020
Thanks @Mohsen_Aghaei for fixing my project! It was showing "an unknown error occurred" and working well now. Below is the screenshot of my timeline.

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chooriy at g mail . com
this is my email

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Mohsen_Aghaei I,ve just emailed you with a similar problem.... But bigger Lol

If u can hel me i would so glad. Can you save my life?? ❤️

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send me your file to my email "chooriy@gmail.com"

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohsen, I’ve just emailed you, im facing the same problem, I can't copy my project file, I can't access it either. It says error occurred while opening the project. I would really appreciate if you could help me. I'm in deseparate need to fix this project please. Thank you so much

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mohsen,

I've just received the above error message. It is a large client project, somehow I forgot to save a copy and need your urgent help since deadline is in 2 days.

I sent you an email with my project, could you please help me out?

Regards.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Mohsen,
Please help me. It is a large client project. I can`t open it. I send project by mail

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! @Mohsen Aghaei for your generous work! I've sent you my file right now. I'm in desperate need of your hlp. Thanks again...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Mohsen! I have already mailed you the file. Additionally if you want you can access the file from here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BLgbCjIuujai4lUFFnuYvhSezIyBOUbc?usp=sharing

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mohsen! I have a project that I have tried to open and get this error, as well as with the auto-save files. I have emailed you my project file. Please let me know if you are able to assist. Thank you in advance!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey bro I have got thi problem in premier an unknown error occurred while opening the project" please help me

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey  @mohsen_Aghaei  I heve got ther error in premier proan  says "unknown error occurred while opening the project" please help me coz my dealine is eding tonight

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines