• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Creative Cloud 2015 fully compatible with El Capitan (OS X 10.11)?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if the early adopters out there -- you know who you are -- are having any issues with the new version of Mac OS X and the latest builds of the Adobe appsbeta

There are a bunch of reports on the web of problems with early Beta versions of El Capitan, but nothing recently -- and certainly nothing I can find since the OS' release this morning.

I'm torn: I want to upgrade immediately. But I also know the rule about waiting for the 0.1 update before updating system software...

Some positive reports would go a long way to ease my fears....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2015 Oct 27, 2015

WG,

Just wondering if the early adopters out there -- you know who you are -- are having any issues with the new version of Mac OS X and the latest builds of the Adobe appsbeta

We aren't recommending installing it yet if you're using Premiere Pro CC 2015.0.2, or earlier: Premiere Pro CC and OS X El Capitan | Premiere Pro work area

Stay tuned to the team blog for updated info.

If you have installed it already, you may run into issues related to the new version of OS X. There are always some issues

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 152 Replies 152
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2016 Apr 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Affinity is looking good. It is after all only a matter of time as Adobe's subscription model has left a great big opening in the market for someone to take advantage of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't upgrade!!!!!! I updated both InDesign and El Capitain and now ID will work for a while (45 minutes) and then won't save or undue. So all is lost up to your last save. AAArrrrggggghhhhhh! Makes meeting deadline a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El capitan is just issues so poorly tested. so many apps nor working anymore and some other crash. and we are June 2016 when can we expect a version running has should do

serge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines