• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

logiooptions panel pops up

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In premiere cc (v 12.0.0) a small panel keeps poping up. Any Ideas how to permanently remove it?

premiere_logioptions.PNG

Thanks for you help with this!

Florian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

LogiOptions extension exists in the following path.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\LogiOptionsAdobe

You can move the LogiOptionAdobe folder from this folder to another folder.

Then, the LogiOptions panel has disappeared from Adobe application in my case.

You need not uninstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Update after speaking with Logitech, and testing with a Logitech Craft Keyboard:

Summary: Close the logitech panel, close Premiere Pro, relaunch Premiere Pro, the panel will remain hidden - but still function.

Details: Logitech Options, or LogiOptions, is software that gets installed with your Logitech device.

If you have one of these 3 devices, though, Craft Keyboard, MX Master 3 (mouse) and MX Anywhere 3 (mouse) then Logitech will prompt you to install a CEP panel (Common Extensibility Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Plz help: Windows 11. PS 2023 and PS 2024 has come up with this error. So, tell me if I move the LogiOptionAdobe folder from this folder to another folder, which folder do I move it to?? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 05, 2018 Sep 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just started happening to me just today.

I used suginuma suggestion and it appeared to work.

However, I am also having an issue downloading a motion graphic from Adobe Stock.  It appears that these are somehow connected.  When I tried to redownload the graphic from the Essential graphics panel, the media never downloads and the LogiOptions panel is back, even after being removed from the directory.

Any help would be great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2018 Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here, the problem started when I imported a graphic motion preset.

I was using Logitech Options before, but the error only started after installing the preset.

Extra info:

Logitech Options version 7.10.3 (latest version on 12/22/18)

Premiere Pro CC 2019 version 13.0.1 (Build 13)

Error window text: LogiOptions version 7.00.5.0

2018-12-22 (1)_LI.jpg

2018-12-22.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue in Illustrator. I don't mind it, I just would like to know what benefits does it bring?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 22, 2019 Jul 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This came back in my 2019 version of Premiere. Anyone know any idea why? Also if I delete or rename the folder will my Logi options shortcuts still work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2019 Jul 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JDI!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, your Logitech options will still work.  Just delete or rename.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just uninstall Logitech - hub software. I use Logitech mouse and I never had any issues until I installed Logitech-hub, I uninstalled it and everything went back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks this helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

@suginuma thanks for your solution, I just did it and it worked, no re-install needed as stated. I shut down Premiere Pro and then moved that foledr to the previous folder.

My Premiere Pro version = 14,3,1 Build 45

Leon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even easier solution. Dock that panel and then close it with the "hamburger menu."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it mostly relates to implementing scroll wheel smoothing

Suginuma's solution worked for me but: If that causes problems in another program you can disable it only for affected software by editing

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\LogiOptionsAdobe/index.html

Removing or commenting out the line <script src="js/PrImplementation.js"> fixes it for Premiere Pro.

You might need to copy, edit, save, and replace to get it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This one was straightforward and didn't seem to change anything relating to my Logitech mouse / keyboard in PPro. You just need to edit the index.html in Administrator mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! this has been bothering me for months!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the comments everybody. (especially @suginuma for the surgical fix. ) We're in touch with Logitech about this, and we'll continue to watch this conversation.

Happy New Year, and stay safe,

-Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dan,

Has there been any headway on this issue? Why does it exist, what is the pop-up's purpose? If I follow @suginuma 's fix what is going to be affected, if anything?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

News!? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard from anyone about this issue.   I'm still

logioptions pandl still showing up.jpg

 

getting the pop-up. Even after upgrading to the the most recent version of LogiOptions and CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I fixed it on my MX3 mouse, uninstalling all Logitech software, deleting Unifying (USB), reinstalling LogiOptions, and using the mouse in the Bluetooth-only version (Win 10 Pro).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You just need to update your Logitech Options software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that...still no joy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got my hands on a Logitech Craft keyboard, and I've been in touch with our partners at Logitech. I'll do some testing and post to this thread.

-Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dan! I'm sure that when you figure out the fix it will work with the entire Logitech line that utilizes LogiOptions Software.  As I do not own a Craft Keyboard (Yet....Lol), But I do own the MX Ergo Trackball.  If you need anything from my end (i.e. Log Files, etc.), Let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update after speaking with Logitech, and testing with a Logitech Craft Keyboard:

Summary: Close the logitech panel, close Premiere Pro, relaunch Premiere Pro, the panel will remain hidden - but still function.

Details: Logitech Options, or LogiOptions, is software that gets installed with your Logitech device.

If you have one of these 3 devices, though, Craft Keyboard, MX Master 3 (mouse) and MX Anywhere 3 (mouse) then Logitech will prompt you to install a CEP panel (Common Extensibility Protocol - meaning that a Logitech developer has written a panel extension, aka plugin, to create additional usibility with specific Adobe applications, like Premiere Pro)

That panel is designed to run hidden in the background. Right now, for example, the scroll wheel on my Logitech Craft keyboard allows me to jog through my sequence in the timeline - and I do not see the panel. HOWEVER - if I went to Window> Extensions> LogiOptions > v8.xxx,  that tiny panel will appear. And closing it will cause my Craft keyboard to stop its special functions within Premiere Pro. The solution is to not relaunch the panel, but to close Premiere Pro with the panel closed, and then reopen Premiere Pro. The panel will remain hidden, but the Logitech keyboard will continue to provide its special Premiere Pro functions.

If you do not have one the 3 Logitech devices listed above, @suginuma 's suggestion of removing the CEP panel is also valid. For example, @CrosstownAlliance-KMiller you write that you have an MX Ergo Trackball - there is no additional functionality for your device provided by the CEP panel; hide or remove the panel.

Thanks for you patience on this, and stay safe,

-Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dan, this did not solve the issue on my end. The panel opens whenever I start Premire, be it from a brand new project or an existing project. It also reopens if I click out of Premiere to another window like Chrome and then go back to my project. I have a MX Master 2X and a Craft keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines