• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mute Button creates unwanted keyframes throughout my project.

Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2020 Dec 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mute button started behaving differently.  Now it seems to be creating keyframes that toggle the audio and off during playback.  And these keyframes aren't visible.  I assume this is a setting I need to turn off?  Hugely frustrating and screwing up my entire audio that was nearly done.  argh

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how you got yourself into this mess but you should be able to view the keyframes using the Show Keyframes dropdown.

Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 13.30.30.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2020 Dec 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replied to your other post about this. But also make sure that in your Audio Track Mixer panel that your tracks are set to READ and not to Latch, Touch, or to Write. When those are on it will set mute keyframes every time you toggle the mute button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This function can be a critical trap. Cant figure out when it could ever be of any use. How could they? And the lacking clipboard monitor, like in Avid! Premiere is satisfying to work eith except these. Also a shortcut for toggle on/of track keyframes is wanted! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@oweh46319406 please enter your feature requests on the uservoice: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro and make sure to enter one thread per request. Explain also how this feature could help you, what are your current struggles without it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines