Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Lumetri Color on HEVC

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I can import and edit HEVC into Premiere but it ist not possible to do any color grading / correction.

If I apply lumetri color or third party color plugin and make changes to the clip, the changes are

not displayed in Program. The material is HEVC 422 10bit out of a Canon R6. Had the same issue with HEVC from Panasonic cameras before. I have the latest version of premiere installed (23.1.0 Build 86). Tried it both on my M1 Macbook Pro and on my windows PC. Same issue on both machines.

I tried interpret footage and changing the working color space of the sequence, no success.

Does anyone know about this problem?

Thanks

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Formats , Hardware or GPU , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Hello @Clemenzo,

Thanks for the message. That's a pretty strange issue. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2024 Mar 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Clemenzo,

Thanks for the message. That's a pretty strange issue. Are you still having this issue? If so, the team will need more info from you to reproduce the bug. Can you provide the information required here? How do I write a bug report?

I'll move your post to the Discussions board while we await your information.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Kevin-Monahan ,

really? Are you serious? After 14 month I get a reply? I am sorry but I can't tell you if the issue is still there.

I have moved to Davinci Resolve and my life is sooo much better now, I can't put it into words.

It is not your fault, sorry, but I have to somehow express my anger about PremierePro.

I have participated in a lot of customer surveys on how to imporve things in PP,

but it looks like Adobe doesn't care. It is kind of hilarious!

Cheers man

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2024 Mar 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Clemenzo,

Hey, sorry for the long delay in getting back to you. Unfortunately, the product team does not comment on every bug report; mainly they engage on reports with upvotes or additional posts.

I am on the support team, new on the scene in the Bugs forum, trying to make these forums more responsive. I aim to ensure that any bugs languishing in the Bugs forum are being filed; cleaning up so to speak. I hope that is OK.

I am sorry but I can't tell you if the issue is still there.

Ah, OK. Thank you for answering.

It is not your fault, sorry, but I have to somehow express my anger about PremierePro.

I have participated in a lot of customer surveys on how to imporve things in PP,

Thanks for the straightforward comments. Sorry for the frustration. We're still available if you ever need help with Adobe applications. Good luck with all your projects!

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines