• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open captions and Media Encoder

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its late~! The deadline is looming, you finally have everyting ready for that final render, press the render button and wait.... Then shock, the horror! Where are my "CAPTIONS" ADOBE?

What is the point of your new Captions Module if they dont render? What a waste of time. So now I see from the forum that there is a bug! Good grief, what a lack of RESPECT. I had to redo all my titles in the old title tool in order to get my film to the client on time...Very dissapointing.

[title edited by mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Yes, frustrating. If this is the bug that results in captions burning in/embedding when exporting directly from PR and not when queued to Media Encoder, there is workaround. In AME preferences, make sure "Import Sequences Natively" is checked BEFORE you queue in PR/import from within AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS IS A SHAME, ITS NOT SOLVED! 

DO YOUR JOB, WE ARE PROFESSIONALS THAT BUGS GOES DIRECTLY ON OUR CLIENTS AGENDA, WE ARE GIVING BAD SERVICE TO OUR CLIENTS BY YOUR FAULT, ITS A SHAME,  IF I HAD TIME TO LEARN OTHER SOFTWARES BE SURE THAT MY 60€ EACH MONTH GOES TO ANOTHER COMPANY. YOU ARE A SHAME, YOU ARE CRAP. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My tests indicate that this is fixed in PR 2020/V 14.0. I am on Windows 10. Give it a try. I don't think it should now matter whether you have native import set on or off in AME.

Some users had a problem either way. But it worked for me when AME was set to import natively. So please report whether it is working for you and what OS you have.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jones. I updated PP from 2017 to 2019 and it worked! I finally can batch export. 

AME &  APP V.14  2019 

MACOS HIGH SIERRA i5 late 2013 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pedro, thanks for reporting!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey guys. I found a workaround for this problem.
When sending render from PP to AME, make sure you're checking the "Burn captions into video." inside PP first.

This has worked for me, hope it helps you too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines