• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere pro 2018 / 2019 / 2020 download

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2024 Jun 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hi, I'm currently using an older MacBook Pro which I plan to upgrade in the future but don't have the funds immediately. 

does anyone have an older version that I would be able to somehow install such as 2018/2019/2020 at all?

I understand they have stopped supplying older versions and also contacted them directly, they suggested I try in here 

Thankyou so much! 🙂 

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but they are no longer available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can request those versions using the Customer Support feature on Creative Cloud.. It might take you a while to get through the automated response but if you write “speak to a representative” you should get through to an actual person that will be able to share with you links to those versions. I did that a couple of weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou so much! I did try this yesterday and they said they're no longer available but I will try again 

Thankyou 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2024 Jun 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They were able to give me access to the 2022 version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines