Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro 24 Essential Graphics thumbmails no preview

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2023 Oct 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

installed 24 (build 58) on PC Windows. Everything works fine except for the preview of thumbnails in Essential Graphics. The strange thing is that I can't see them in 'My Thumbnails,' but they work perfectly in Adobe Stock thumbnails. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling Premiere Pro 24, but the issue persists. They were working in the previous version. Any ideas on how to solve the problem? I have many mogrts that I've created with AE for my projects, and not having visual previews slows down my workflow significantly. Thanks in advance for any valuable advice on this.Essential Graphics thumbnail not showing.png

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Sorry about the trouble. Which version of AE did you use to create graphics? For testing, can you try creating a new template with the latest version of AE and see if that can be seen in thumbnails?

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

KR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Eyedrone,

We've implemented a fix for black thumbnails in 24.2.0 build 77. Please update to the latest beta version of Premiere Pro in the Creative Cloud app and let me know if this does or does not resolve the issue for you. 

Thanks!
Theresa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines