• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2015 keeps crashing on Windows

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 8.1. Premiere Pro CC 2015 crashes when I'm editing videoes, when I'm rendering videoes and when I'm exporting videoes. I've tried reinstalling, but it didn't solve the problem. What should I do?

Message was edited by: Kevin Monahan

Title changed to reflect OP's problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2015 Jun 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Since I upgraded to Premiere Pro 2015 it keeps crashing. I am using Windows 7 with an Intel 3770 CPU and Intel motherboard with 32 gig of memory. Also it will not handle the MP4 videos from my GoPro. I have to use a third party software to convert them to another format. There is a lot of nice new stuff in CC 2015 but the constant crashing is not one of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 23, 2015 Jun 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

Which Graphics card is installed in your computer?

Please open Event Viewer. Go to Windows logs > Applications and check the detailed error log for Premiere Pro. You can post a screenshot here.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Windows laptop (Dell XPS 15 (2014) with Nvidia GT750M) as well and the audio constantly crashes on playback and I get application crashes at least once an hour.  Here is the latest crash from the event viewer.

My desktop PC has different problems, massive memory usage until it uses all available memory (32GB) well past the allocated maximum its supposed to use.  Once it uses all the memory it crashes and reaches that point in about 45-90 minutes of editing.

I'm so upset about this.  People base their livelihood on your products and then you release unstable software that anyone that actually uses the product would find quickly.  WTH...

Premiere Crash.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cc15 has been unstable from the get go. And what's really

Frustrating is that Adobe hasn't admitted that they released Software not

ready for prime time and have they fixed said software ..No. So it leads me

to believe that all users are beta testers. .that really is so bad

especially since we are paying a monthly sub. Not good Adobe .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This latest problem causes a crash right when I clear a stabilized clip from the timeline.

Premiere Crash 1a.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Since I upgraded I can't Play-Stop toggle with the spacebar and it keeps crashing and freezing... I use a Macbook Pro with OSX 10.10.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oystein,

No playback with the Play / Stop toggle is a different issue. Please refer to this post for a possible fix: Just upgraded from Premiere Pro CC 2014 to 2015 and playback stopped working.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks, but this did not help solve my case.

Still have the same problem.

MacBook Pro MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)

OSX 10.3.3

2,6 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

Øystein

www.granat.no <http://www.granat.no/>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oystein,

Check this thread : Re: Premiere Playback Problem

We are investigating the issue and will report back.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 24, 2015 Jun 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rameez,

I’ve tried the suggested. Still not working.

I am desperate now. Working on a deadline for a customer.

Please help ASAP!

Øystein

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2016 Jul 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I managed to get the program to stop crashing by uninstalling and disabling my graphics card.  It makes my timeline choppy and hard to work with, but at least I can work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 26, 2015 Jun 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RameezKahn, please give us some kind of update on your investigation. This clearly isn't an isolated issue, and people's livelihoods are at risk here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oystein,

MacBook Pro MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012)

OSX 10.3.3

2,6 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

Øystein

You have a MBP, the OP's issue is a Windows issue related to an MSVCR120.dll error Please create a separate post detailing your system and media. We can help you there. You may be experiencing a memory leak error. See if this post helps and report back in that new post: CC2015 - Out of Memory / Leaking like sieve | Adobe Community

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marius,

Which Graphics Card is installed in your computer?

Try this:

Go to File > Project Settings > General and change the Video Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine software only. Click OK and select 'Delete Previews'. Then see if it performs better.

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still having the same problem. I spend hours on the phone with adobe tech support today. There was no solution other than 'CC 2015 is not ready for prime time, so reinstall 2014'. But of course all the work I did fighting through the crashing is pointless since 2014 will not read 2015 files. I run Win 7, i7-3770, intel Motherboard, AMD Radeon 7800 Series Graphics. Not using GPU rendering seems to help, but does not get close to being fixed. My clients are very mad at me. I am doing more rebooting than work, but dumping everything I have done since the upgrade, to go back to a working program is maddening when there should be a fix soon. Face it... you sent out a buggy program to your paying clients. We need a fix, and some sort of compensation for this crashing hell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support reps said  "CC 2015 is not ready for Prime Time?" Why the heck was the Creative Cloud app bugging me to upgrade then? That's ridiculous, and somebody needs to fix this issue ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear for Adobe. That was a paraphrase, not a quote. It summed up a very long conversation. The tech was very nice, and it was clear he had been on the blow back end of this "upgrade". I really wanted to yell at someone, but I also felt bad for him. He was trying to help, but had way to help other than "go back to the old version that works" (that was a quote). He had a lot of calls just like mine. Every time I would say "Please tell your bosses ....", he would answer "I already have, for many customers". And yet we still sit waiting for a fix, or at least some feedback on what the company is doing to address this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2015 Jul 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Changing to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only didn't work.

My graphic card is MSI GeForce GTX 780 Gaming 3GB PhysX.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2016 Apr 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks this fixed my issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the two Windows users, what does the Windows Event Viewer say about the crashing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Causes of Error 0xE06D7363

How To Fix Windows Error 0xE06D7363

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2015 Jun 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How To Fix Windows Error 0xE06D7363

Thanks, Jim. That should help Taylor. I hope it helps others.

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. With New Mac Pro Tower. All updated. Freezes and have to Force Quit. Does not log a Force Quit event or send report to Adobe. Just switched over from FCPX for a major project. Cannot not proceed since this problem is terminal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines