• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro Guided Workflow: Import Footage

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Importing footageImporting footageNow that you're set-up, you can import footage. However, before importing footage into Premiere Pro, it is very important to determine your camera formats before importing. Each source has its own issues.

Please make a note of your format before importing. 

How to Import Footage
by chinfat

By importing using the proper steps for your format, you are ensuring that you have a better experience when organizing and editing the footage

Troubleshooting: Common problems with importing footage.

Plan the Workflow â€” Organize Footage >
Home: Start Here
TOPICS
FAQ , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!
Let me know if you have any questions about importing footage from cameras or workflows around importing, transcoding on import, or creating proxies on import.

Thanks

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm trying to edit GH5 4k 10 bit 422 footage and keep on getting extremely slow import and play back speeds. My PC is running on an i9-9900k,  Nvidia 2080 Super, and 64 gb of DDR4 ram. I bought this system in order to edit and playback footage realtime and make the workflow faster. To my knowledge, this system should be able to handle this footage. Is this a problem with the premiere not supporting 10 bit footage or a problem with my PC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines