• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the NEW Premiere Pro Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019 Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello & Welcome to the NEW Premiere Pro Support Community!

My name is Colin and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Kevin, Caroline, Rameez, Sumeet and Shivangi. We are super stoked to have you join us in this new support community. 

This community will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, answers, educational content, concerns, and even the coveted viritual Hi5!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, please feel free to post here... We are listening!

Best,

Colin

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers! Liking the new look!

I guess I have two small questions:

• Any plans for a dark mode in the future? Maybe a nice little Pr-esque dark grey perhaps? (would really love this)
  • I noticed "@" tagging doesn't seem to be able to tag users anymore, just posts/content. Is that by design?

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!! Will be sure to pass along the kind words to the team behind the scenes!!

• Great suggestion, I'll absolutely pass that along.
  • Yes, that is by design (temporarily)... we are still working through a few kinks (such as tagging user) so just hang tight and we will continue to update. Thanks!

Thanks!

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re: dark mode - If you use the Stylus extension for Chrome, you might find a theme that someone (hastily) created there. Unofficial and unsupported, of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

-

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are all the faqs, documents, AME, CS6 posts, Encore posts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dont mean those. The ones Kevin wrote for Premiere.

Such as 'Why is my gpu not available............'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the rest??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how to find them? the only way for now is if you have bookmarked them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In BlueJeans the meeting that I watched, David Kastendick said that the overview stuff would get moved over in the next week or so. Didn't say when exactly, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Ann! Thanks for the question. We are definitely working through some things but most of the docs have been moved over. Have you tried to use the 'Search' to identify? You can also use the 'Topics' listed to the right of the board pages to filter... Encore, FAQ, etc. are also listed for quick reference.

I was able to find the FAQ you mentioned but if there are others that didn't move over, please let me know and I'll investigate. In the meantime, keep providing your feedback on this new community!

Thanks

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But how is one to know they even exist. There is no section special for these faq and doc.

For now they are just buried in the Topics buttons and woven into regular conversations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well first...this "new" communuity site wouldn't let me have the name I used just a few days ago, BNC10—said it was used. So I had to revert to my even older user name RESH. Now I've lost all my points.

So can you reattach my profile back to my BNC10 name? Or at least move those points back to this username?

And one critique—this design is too glaring! Do you guys only use 255 white? Thank goodness for Dark Background, Light Text.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I not only lost my user name and all the points I had aquired over the last few years, I'm now getting support emails that open "Hey, Ann." (Not my name.)

Funny support email.JPG

They really have some wires crossed here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is FAQ not a clickable Topic? There is no way to find a list of all FAQs from this page: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/FAQ-How-to-clean-delete-or-trash-media-cache-files/td-p/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ann.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eeeew!  You mucked up the forums!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Latest" sort option still sorts by time of original post, NOT by last response.

For those trying to help out, that's just stupid. A user searches, finds a post on their issue from a month back, either adds a comment or question.

And, effectively, their post completely disappears. It's now two months back in The Feed.

Neither I nor anyone else will see that post again, their time is wasted.

It's bad for the original poster, but is also making this very different for the ACP/MVP and other types trying to help by answering the questions.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this experience in testing yesterday. I'll make sure your feedback will be heard, Neil. Thanks, man. ^KM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I still can't get the notifications appearing that a post I've made has been replied to. Sigh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

=====pasted from Neil ====="Latest" sort option still sorts by time of original post, NOT by last response.====

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh oh, hit return key and reply maybe sent prematurely. i dont like that the posts dont identify the poster, cause at least in absence of last reply info you could follow thread by poster ID and subject.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very big concern for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr. Neil.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines