• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the NEW Premiere Pro Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 11, 2019 Sep 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello & Welcome to the NEW Premiere Pro Support Community!

My name is Colin and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Kevin, Caroline, Rameez, Sumeet and Shivangi. We are super stoked to have you join us in this new support community. 

This community will be a one-stop-shop for all your questions, answers, educational content, concerns, and even the coveted viritual Hi5!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, please feel free to post here... We are listening!

Best,

Colin

TOPICS
FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I ask a question ? - I am all for moving forward with tools/techniques etc but was the new Community Forum beta tested by a cross section of typical users - eg I'm thinking of Beginner / intermediate / Professional plus of course Adobe ACP/ Employees ?. The emails such as 'You've earned your first badge etc etc - all exciting for an 11 year old but not typical users on this Forum surely ?. Hope we can sort out the browsing issues/scroll bar pain raised by many.?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I too thought the badges were childish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Take a look towards the top right (see screenshot).  Do you see the sign in there? 

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 3.04.45 PM.png

Thanks for the feedback on the badges.  It is something we are actively looking at refining for a better Community experience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid they are gone: there is no way to message a fellow user which is a big pita.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kevin_Monahan wrote: "I hope we can add features to make the scrolling a little tighter."

Please, if possible, restore the forum experience to what people are used to. When the traffic goes up here post will be buried rapidly and too many of them will be left unanswered since they just fall down in the list and the scrolling is too slow. What we need here is a standard forum experience and not a Twitter-flow experience. 🙂

Imagine that a poster post the correct answer in a three year old thread, or a follow up question, or a user with the same problem as the TS. No one else but the one that created the thread and the ones that replyed to it will see it. Sometimes are old threads that bump up really valuable since a fix for the issue may be well known three years later. It can be very valuable to new users that old threads bump up, and sometimes even for me as a user of Premiere Pro since version 1.0.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colin,

In this new setup, I replied to an old post, but it doesn't seem to show up on the forum page. New posts do appear.

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Response to your individual response rather than to the whole thread. See my longer response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be in moderation. A bunch of them got stuck in there, but I'm approving them as fast as I can. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Martinnel, I am replying twice to your post below. 1) Using the Reply button on the main thread (this response). 2) Using the Reply button next to your reply. 

What I think happens is this: I like to start from an email notice, but I think a version of this applies when using the list of topics. 

If the reply is to the main thread (option 1) AND the reply appears on the first page of the thread as it loads, it will find the post. Since this is a long thread, even this post will not be found unless you  keep scrolling down until the whole thread loads (it will be the last post).

If the reply is a subpost (nested), it does not appear on that main page, and is not found unless you go down and select the "see more replies" until you find it.

Then again, perhaps we'll eventually find that posts hide for other reasons. I look forward to a fix to this frustration!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love the new look. Very clean and easier to navigate 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think this needs to get resolved quickly.

Seems to me views per thread are dropping significant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I can tell you in my case, I now have an Adobe account profile where my forum username is one name, but if I use the link on that page to go to the forums—it forces me to sign in again and then gives me another name. I'm now RESH and BNC10a (I added the "a" in order to try to force an update which didn't help.) And no points on either.

Colin said he was working on it, but I never heard back. I'll give a month and then just drop out. I wish they'd left well enough alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, it looks like Colin fixed it! I am now back at BNC10, my profile shows all of my old posts, and I guess I have my standing back. Wonder how this will work since I'm essentially responding to myself. May cause some sort of Time/Space Continuum disruption..

Thank you, Colin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad we were able to get this sorted out! I'll keep you posted if we see any Time/Space Continuum disruptions 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Colin,

Please don't throw yourself off the Golden Gate Bridge !  Just because you have not been able to reply to one single message here, doesn't mean I have given up on rescuing you from the dark corner you are currently hiding in.

Look on the bright side !  This new forum is the future !  And you can take credit for that, and help make it more functional as a user to user forum !  Thanks !  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Rodney,

Don't worry, that thought has never crossed my mind. Check above, no one is hiding... our support team (including myself) have been replying and responding where we can!! We have been gathering all the feedback and issues you (our community) have identified and are working on some major updates which will be coming very, very, very soon.

These new forums are the work of many Adobe employees so I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. Please continue to provide feedback and suggestions to help make this a better experience for you!

Thanks,

CM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.日本語の投稿数が旧フォーラムに対し少ない。

こんにちは、Colinさん

新コミュニティを半月間使用して感じたことを、順次書き込みますので宜しくお願いします。

投稿数は、例えば、Premiere Proコミュニティでは9月12~26日間で20件と旧フォーラムに対し少なくなっています。日本人の中には投稿は英語でしなくちゃダメなのではと思い、投稿を躊躇している方がいるような気がします。

【要望】各コミュニティの冒頭ページに「日本語の投稿歓迎」の文言を追加します(下図赤枠部)。

要望1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2.新コミュニティの使用方法分からず、全く手探り状態。

日本語のコミュニティ使用方法の説明書は見当たらなく、全く手探り状態です。英語圏の皆さんはGet Startedコミュニティから容易に情報を入手できると思いますが、日本人の多くはそれは不可能です。

【要望】日本語のコミュニティ使用方法の説明書をリリースして欲しい。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3.英語→日本語翻訳機能、使い物にならない。

コミュニティ管理者は翻訳機能があるので、日本人も分かっているはずだと思っているのかも知れませんが、翻訳機能で翻訳した日本語は私にはほとんど理解できません。

私は、翻訳機能を当初は使用してみましたが、最近では使う気になれません。

【要望】翻訳精度を上げてほしい。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4.「ログイン」が1日に何回も表示され、煩わしい。

1日に数回も「ログイン」が要求されますので、本当に煩わしいです。出るタイミングが分かれば、ある程度回避できるのではと思いますが、それも分かりません。

【要望】2週間に1回、または1カ月に1回くらいのタイミングにして欲しい。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5.各種バッジの定義が不明です。

バッジをたくさん頂きましたが、嬉しいのやらさっぱり分かりません。

【要望】コミュニティの使い方の日本語説明書で説明して欲しい。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6.日本語投稿を投稿日を遡って探す場合、英語の投稿の中に日本語投稿は埋もれてしまい、非常に大変です。

【要望】日本語のフィルター機能を追加して欲しい。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

7.「フィルター」のチェック機能が、1回投稿を開くと自動的に外れる。

例えば、「ビデオとオーディオ」にチェックを入れ、Premiere Elementsコミュニティの投稿を続けてみ見たいような場合、チェックが外れてしまうので、毎回チェックを入れるのは煩わしい。

【要望】自動的に外すのではなく、ユーザーの意思で外すようにしてほしい。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8.「返信」メールの件名入力欄に何を入力するのか分からない。

「返信」ボタンを押して表示される「入力欄」には「応答を入力し始めてください」と記載されているが、この文言の意味が分からない(下図)。

要望2.jpg

【要望】「返信メールの件名を入力してください」なら分かると思います。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9.「返信」の本文入力欄の開き方が分かりづらい。

件名(応答・・・・)入力欄を送信した後、その欄下の「・・・ さらに表示」→「返信を編集」をクリックして本文入力欄を開くが、この手順が大変分かりづらい(下図赤枠部)。

本文入力欄の開き方が分からない投稿を時々見かけます。

要望3.jpg

【要望】①件名入力欄を廃止します。旧フォーラムと同様に出来るはず。

②または、件名を入力し「Enter」キーを押したら、自動的に「本文入力欄」が開くようにします。

③または、件名入力欄と本文入力欄を同一ページにします(下図)。

要望4.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines