Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is fixed in 22.6.3?

Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2022 Dec 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe people,

Today I updated to 23.1 Great! But I also saw that there is an 22.6.3 update too. For a client I need to stay in 22, so I very curious to know what te fixes are in 22.6.3. I can't find anything on the adobe website.

Can you please share this info?

Thanks,

Joost

Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 12.01.06.png

 

TOPICS
Editing , FAQ , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Fixed issue for 22.6.3 is there now; page revision date 12/9. I thought I looked on 12/11, but I must not have.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html

Edit: the link at the bottom of that page "Fixed issues in Premiere Pro | Earlier releases (13.x)" is redirected back to the same page. Anyone have a good link to the older fixed issues page?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Fixed issues in Premiere Pro 22.6.3

• Fixes an issue that could cause intermittent black frames and frame substitution errors with LongGOP formats in MXF wrapper on projects with Continuous Video Thumbnails enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No info whatsoever.

Might be just some bugfixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometime in the past year, there were some updates to an older version. The explanation was that they were security fixes, and rolled out in part because of enterprise users? Or something like that.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page below has the 'what's new' in the latest vesrion with links to updates from previous versions.

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/using/whats-new.html 

The fixed issues page is good too. I see that 22.6.3 isn't specifically covered there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need @Kevin-Monahan  to hunt this down for us. Again.

Kevin-Wan, help us! You are our only hope ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2022 Dec 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kev_mon replied there indeed, but no answer yet. As this is for corporate use I need to know what is fixed. If not I can't advice IT to do the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed issue for 22.6.3 is there now; page revision date 12/9. I thought I looked on 12/11, but I must not have.

Edit: the link at the bottom of that page "Fixed issues in Premiere Pro | Earlier releases (13.x)" is redirected back to the same page. Anyone have a good link to the older fixed issues page?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed issues in Premiere Pro 22.6.3

• Fixes an issue that could cause intermittent black frames and frame substitution errors with LongGOP formats in MXF wrapper on projects with Continuous Video Thumbnails enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I'm glad you were able to get that info out. 

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines