Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

yuv32 and transform world

Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

I made a plugin for AE and updated it for Premiere. It uses a transform_world and an iteration. In argb 8/32 bits ans yuv8 everything World fine. But in YUV32 the transform world make an aberration. It s configured like the ARGB 32 bits transform world.

Has someone got a similar problem?

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Hi there,

I don't believe the transform_world function is 32-bit YUV-aware in PPro, so you'd probably need to write your own function for that case.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I don't believe the transform_world function is 32-bit YUV-aware in PPro, so you'd probably need to write your own function for that case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2018 Feb 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tank you for your help. Do you have a clean way tout process ? Like a sampling function during the pixel iteration ?

Sorry i m starting to be familiar with AE Sdk but not with Ppro Sdk yet.

And on an other point do you have à solution to access to pixel value (in 8bits rgb) on an other function that render ?

Thanks for tour advices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines