Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

beautiful gray color

Participant ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear ADOBE,
Congratulations on Pp 24.0 and thanks for the effort you put in to make it better and better with each iteration....
I almost found this picture from the WIN 8 era and a wave of nostalgia hit me...My question is... is it possible to bring back this color (beautiful gray color ) in today's Pp GUI , I hope it is possible and this color would go well with LIGHT theme from WIN 11...I will be persistent, until you bring her back to Pp...ha,ha,ha....all the best.

20140605_233425.jpg

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Love the nostalgia! We're always looking for ways to improve the look and feel of Premiere Pro, including for accessibility purposes, so we'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams. Thanks for sticking with us through so many eras! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love the nostalgia! We're always looking for ways to improve the look and feel of Premiere Pro, including for accessibility purposes, so we'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams. Thanks for sticking with us through so many eras! 

Kylee Peña | Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Professional Editorial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome, I've been with You since version 1.5...oh my god...so many years... 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate