• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to disable new Audio Transition Handles

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to put this politely ... ?  Having had my workflow completely disrupted recently trying to reconfigure the colours back to what I've known and used for 12+ years,  it now seems that we've had "Audio Transition Handles" forced upon as well.

On audio tracks a small grey box appears at the end of each audio clip when you hover your mouse over it.

This.JPG

As you scroll your mouse across the screen, the grey boxes jump from one clip to another, and it's. the. most. distracting. thing. ever.

I've tried all the options in the Wrench/Spanner menu, I've looked at all the options in the three bar Hamburger menu, and I can't see a way of turning thisZfeature off.   Does anyone know how to turn them off?   I just don't want this "feature", please.  Please Adobe, please. Please let me turn this off.

This post is also more time wasted I've spent to day, instead of working, costing me time and money.

Many thanks all.

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chimiong in to thank you for spending hte time and money to create this post. I'd like to know the same answer you're seeking. 

I appreciate Adobe adding new features - but I do wish every new feature had an elegant way to turn it off.

I've been using Premiere since 1996... it had a lot less bloat back then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That has been a very heavily requested item for years. It's part of the Audition capabilities and so many of us wanted it in Premiere also.

I do understand how it can be frustrating in the placement for other actions. Yea, it would be good to be able to turn it off.

Votes

Translate

Translate