• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

LUT Organization

47 Votes
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it would be awesome to have a better structure for LUTs. I wish it were more organized with the option of having folders. Lightroom has something similar to where you can have folders holding presets, but when I want to use a LUT in Premiere Pro, I have to pick through the long list I have aquired, or go through the browse option and go through those folders one by one. I would like to have that organization that I use in Finder (osx) within Lumetri. I've loved some of the additions to cc2019 and think this could be a nice feature as well.
Idea No status
TOPICS
Color

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally agree! We are looking to modernize our LUT workflow. Others, please post your LUT workflow ideas - we are listening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I agree with this or at the very least, the ability to add keyword tags to custom luts, then offer a way to filter the dropdown menu with that tag.

For example, if I had a few utility luts.. I could select utility and it shows.. or Teal/Orange and show all those luts.

Just some way to organize this. It looks like this hasn't been touched in a while and the last word from Adobe was November 15, 2018...

So how about it?! Can we finally get some traction on this?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate