• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse Wheel Function

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2024 May 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new update has sort of destroyed my workflow and I just wanted to let Adobe know how insanely inconvienant these updates are. The specific issue I need help with is with scrubbing through footage in the source monitor. Previously I would highlight the source monitor and use my mouse wheel to scrub through footage quickly. The mouse wheel even unlocks and scrolls at high speeds. I review tons of footage so this function is everything to me. Now, I can only do this when the mouse is hovering over the section right above the play button. Meaning, whereas I used to use the entire monitor to perform this function, now its an insanely small window. If I scroll anywhere else in that area it just resizes the footage. This is causing me to resize the footage most of the time when all I want is to scrub the footage. Then I have to go back and resize before continuing to scrub. Why would I want to resize the footage that often instead of scrubbing? The scroll speed seems to have been tuned down a lot as well. A change like this makes no sense and fills me with rage. I don't see anything in preference that would change this either. Also the new clip colors are awful.

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Discussion section of the Premiere Pro forum to the Ideas section so that the Adobe people who need to read this will see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround hold down shift for fast scrolling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or fall back a version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2024 May 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad I am not the only one,  I thought I had changed some settings, or had lost my mind and not realised it had always been that way.

Will be rolling back a version, but how long will that last? Are you always able to roll back to any version you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate